Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £225

Article about: More... by: mattty01 Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the not so common cream grip. Perfect Alcoso blade displaying 100% crossgraining. The plating to the crossguard is 100

Default Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £225

More...

by: mattty01

Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the not so common cream grip. Perfect Alcoso blade displaying 100% crossgraining. The plating to the crossguard is 100% - rarely seen!
    The dagger appears to have never been apart as the pommel feels really nicely set.
    Ive had several Alcoso pieces over the years. Sadly the Alcoso familys future was pretty much doomed because of there jewish belief. Despite their superb reputation for producing top quality nazi dress daggers and swords, this still couldnt save them from treblinka in 1943.
    I can ship anywhere and I will take paypal. Or you can buy it through ebay if you prefer as I have 100% feedback on there.
    Please contact me to arrange viewing. I work in suffolk so this area would be best for me during the day however im very flexible evenings and weekends.

Mint hangers available £70.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £225
    P
    Many