Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £350

Article about: More... by: mattty01 Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the rarer white (well cream really) grip. Perfect Alcosso blade displaying 100% crossgraining with the 1940 onwards al

Default Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £350

More...

by: mattty01

Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the rarer white (well cream really) grip. Perfect Alcosso blade displaying 100% crossgraining with the 1940 onwards alcoso trademark. The plating to the crossguard is incredible with 100% coverage- something rarely seen! Scabbard is undamaged with a nice patina around the throat. Also another interesting point is the crossguard and pommel is non-magnetic? This must mean the fittings are nickel rather than plated. This would also answer why there is no flaking or bubbling which is usally seen on these daggers.
    The dagger appears to have never been apart as the pommel feels really set. It could be undone with a tool but its secure at the minute and it would be a shame to lose this as they never go back the same.
    All in all its a cracking original piece and also by Alcosso so you really cant go wrong!
    Sadly Unforseen circumstances forces sale of my precious collection.
    I can ship anywhere and I will take paypal. Or you can buy it through ebay if you prefer as I have 100% feedback on there.
    Please contact me to arrange viewing. I work in suffolk so this area would be best for me during the day however im very flexible evenings and weekends.

I need conformation before I announce this is the high lift alcosso, if anybody knows please let me know.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german army dagger alcosso £350
    P
    Many