Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1936 Ring

Article about: Hi guys im new here but I have a ring I came across from my grandparents I am trying to find out if it is fake or not and just the general history of it at least who the soldier was where th

Tairn
    ?

Default 1936 Ring

Hi guys im new here but I have a ring I came across from my grandparents I am trying to find out if it is fake or not and just the general history of it at least who the soldier was where they were stuff like that and maybe sell the ring if I can figure out a way to authenticate it and what not . The name on it is really hard to make out but I can try and get pictures taken and posted. I think the name is J Mateu or Matau the date is also really strange its 03281936 any help would be appreciated I doubt it is the real deal still it would be neat to at least figure out the history behind it.

2. # ADS

?

Pictures are worth a "Thousand Words"... By the way... Forgive my manners... Welcome to the "Forum" G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Tairn
    ?

Yea I kind of figured it would be hard to do much without some pictures I am going to go and try and take some soon. I will try and get good shots of the inside and outside just gotta keep my fat fingers out the way.

Unfortunately, just from the date and the name, I am getting a few misgivings on the sounds of your ring. Could the name and date possibly be "J. Maier 28.03.36"? If so, this is a Very much copied SS Honor ring. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but the name is extremely similar and the date is a heck of a coincidence if I am. As for the ring, is it a narrow band with a skull on the front and 5 different symbols around it interspaced with oak leaves?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."