Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

Article about: hello, i have come across this ring and I love it. I know the Anti-Partisan badges go for a ton of money, so im wondering will this ring do the same? i havent purchased this yet, these are j

Default Re: Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

do rings like this exist?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

Quote by schwartz View Post
    do rings like this exist?
    The very last thing a soldier captured by partisans would want to be wearing is this design of ring. An extremely slow and painful death would be almost guaranteed imo.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Look also for maker's marks inside and Silver Content stamped Inside as well. Very seldom will you see silver content on the Outside of a genuine ring. Rubbish such as SS runes and RZM inside a ring is pretty much an instant sinker. Look for Genuine and authentic wear and wear patterns-not the deliberate and artificial wear that so many are putting on rings today.

And, no, Schwartz -to answer your question, such rings are purely post war fantasy. They never existed.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

alright thats a shame, it would definitely be one hell of a relic! thanks again guys!

Fantasy jewellery - $30-$35.
    Regards,

Steve.

Those "anti-partisan" rings are the latest(past 2 yrs.they have surfaced)in FAKED WW2 german rings...Here is the original FAKE anti-partisan ring.Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

Wow, that's ugly!

These rings are on the market for at least 15-20 years already and there are even now copies of the fakes with really poor quality. It is a fantasy design but I like it. And the old time fakes were also pretty nicely made, at least not casted junk we can often see. Most are marked inside 900 Berlin, some olaso with RZM and SS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2