Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

Article about: hello, i have come across this ring and I love it. I know the Anti-Partisan badges go for a ton of money, so im wondering will this ring do the same? i havent purchased this yet, these are j

Default Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?hello, i have come across this ring and I love it. I know the Anti-Partisan badges go for a ton of money, so im wondering will this ring do the same? i havent purchased this yet, these are just the pictures the seller has posted but please give me all feedback as to weather you would recommend a purchase such as this one and then aslo how much would you pay. Thank you,
    Andrew Schwartz
    Attached Images Attached Images Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?  Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?  Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?  Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?  Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

sorry again if the pictures pose an issue

Default Re: Anti Partisan Ring, real or fake? assuming its real, what is the selling price?

The ring is a common fake...any ring with an RZM Mark is a fake...No original German ring would be marked with an RZM...Ever!
    cheers, Glenn

Fake sorry.
    chris

?

Moved to the dedicated ring forum!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A fake but I have also some good news - not the worst quality fake:-).

okay, bummer at least i consulted the site before a purchase, thanks guys! Now glen you said that if it has RZM stamped on it, the ring is a fake. and this goes for all rings?

All rings with RZM are fakes.
    I would say 2% of the ring on the mark are good the rest fakes.
    chris

hmm alright that is very helpful thank you!

And they are all actually comming from the same factory. From Latvia if I have the correct information. Also SS stamp inside of the ring is 99% proof it is a fake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast