Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?

Article about: Hi. I have had this ring for 35 years. It is marked 800 which I thought was unusual as I am used to 925 silver jewellery. Googling led me here. Could my ring be a WWII German ring? If it is,

?

Default Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?

Hi.
    I have had this ring for 35 years. It is marked 800 which I thought was unusual as I am used to 925 silver jewellery. Googling led me here. Could my ring be a WWII German ring? If it is, would it have been worn by someone in the forces or by anyone?
    The stones look like real emeralds but they aren't a pair, they are different gem cuts. One is a square cut and the other is a hexagonal cut. I wondered if they had been taken from other jewellery or maybe a stone was just lost and replaced.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone tell me anything about this skull ring?
    P
    Many

?

Postwar cast fake of the period very common so called "skull and sperm"-pattern.

?

Quote by odal View Post
    Postwar cast fake of the period very common so called "skull and sperm"-pattern.
    That's also the name of my favorite nightclub in Thailand.

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    That's also the name of my favorite nightclub in Thailand.
    I knew i had seen you before.!!

The ladyboys sends their regards.

?

Thanks for your reply.

I bought it when I was a teenager from an antique market where I worked on my Dad's stall. It cost £6.
    I bought it because I like it and I am happy it isn't a wartime ring because I would have been uncomfortable wearing it if it was.

I do have something you lot might like to see though. I have had a look around and I don't know which board I should post it on. I saved it from my Dad's stuff when he died. (He bought and sold mainly millitaria from WWII)
    It is a little coffin with Hitler in it which was made in 1939. Which board should I post pics of it?

?

here in the art deco section i think it would fit fine

?

Thanks again Odal. I have posted a thread here.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...8/#post1268349

If anyone is ever near the Forest of Dean, they might like to go to the old jail at Littledean. It is a 'Crime Through Time' museum and the collection in the holocaust room is extensive. There are a few rings there as well as china, Zyklon B canisters, camp uniforms and photographs. It is a very moving collection. The museum is not for the faint hearted.