Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!

Article about: This Ring is my one in a million, a similar ring is on the internet: The Adolf Hitler Collection compare his one with mine: its the same ring!! Only difference mine i issued in 1938, and the

?

Default Re: Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    One obstacle is, of course, that the der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks seemed to have had branches in Many cities-not just Frankfurt, so that definitely doesn't help much tracking it's history down. I have No clue if they all together issued just One ring per year or did each group in each City issue them and, again, were they given to multiple people in a year or just one? Also, I may be mistaken here, but I Believe that the der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks organization may still exist today, so their records may exist as well. If they do, they should be able to be located and contacted. Definitely worth checking into abit deeper. William
    Thx William, as far as i can see there are more awarded rings a year on the 14th-01-1939 the "Ehrenring des deutschen Handwerks"was awarded to Hermann Göring......but in 1936 when Frankfurt was given the title: Stadt des deutschen Handwerks, they awarded it 10 times.
    Thx to the research of Baecker!

i will certainly make a picture of the goldsmiths hallmark and get that to the branche organisation of the Frankfurter Goldsmieden.
    But its very tiny and needs good daylight.

Will get there somehow

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrengabe Ring 1938, most beautiful Ring of the third Reich!
    P
    Many

You're making progress-down to 1 out of 10 now! Keep working on it! And be sure to let us know who it was that you find in the end! You've got us curious now! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I that is a great find, I have always liked TR rings. Thanks for sharing! Cheers, Robert

?

There is a little progress, ive been able to make a macro picture of the Masters Goldsmiths mark of the ring: F , its the master mark of Friedrich feuerstein hanau ( close to Frankfurt) he actually designed a lot of Third Reichs golden and silver stuff.
    Ive mailed the silver/gold/juwelry asociation ( thx Baecker!) and i will keep you informed about the progress.

Good luck!

?

Very interesting thread here:-)
    I wish and hope the best and i'm looking forward to next chapter.

?

Hello Gents,

i've made some progress about information about the Honour rings of Frankfurt.
    There's been a research by Dr.Gunter Stemmler about this Award.
    I posted 2 pages of his book which are most relevant.
    The maker is Julius Fuchs ( maker mark JF, where the vertical bar is joined by both the J and the F)
    I made a new post so other & new members can see it also.
    Also added a good macro picture of the master mark.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...1938-a-208952/

Cheers Ger

?

Hello gents, for those who didnt see my updated post about this ring, i will update you with the last results of my search.
    I can proudly say im done:

I nearing the end of my search, i've received an email from Dr.Gunter Stemmler who did the research on the "Ehrenring des Stadt Frankfurts"
    first of all there is only 1 type "Ehrenring" it has 2 hammers and 2 swords on the frontplate.
    The pictures in the 1936 archive where not that good that he could see that, now that he has compared the pictures with the ones i mailed him he is convinced its has 2 hammers and 2 swords, so thats cleared!
    It was rewarded only 35 but possibly 36 times so its one of the rarest rings of The Third Reich.

I received the list of receivers of 1938, i will quote a piece of the email i had from him:

"Es kommen 6 Personen in Frage, die diesen Ring erhalten haben könnten; dabei waren Personen gebeten worden, ihn kurzfristig zurückzugeben, damit er anderen überreicht werden könne. (Welche Inschrift dann nachträglich angefertigt wurde, ist offen.)

Die Personen sind: Baldur von Schirach; von Tschammer und Osten; Reichshandwerksmeister Schramm; der Staatssekretär Reiner; der Frankfurter Polizeipräsident Beckerle und der stellvertretende hessische Gauleiter Linder, siehe Institut für Stadtgeschichte, MA 4386, Bl. 48, 53.

as you can see only the top of the Third Reich received them, very strange to have a ring that belonged to someone so close to Hitler, Göring and Röhm.

Baldur von Schirach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hans von Tschammer und Osten
    Heinrich Reiner
    Adolf Beckerle
    Karl Linder (Politiker)
    Ferdinand Schramm

when you see the list its clear no furter search is possible, in the list above are people who are convicted for warcrimes, i dont believe any of the excisting family would cooperate in any questions about the TR rings.
    All thats left are the scans of the original 3 pictures of 1936 in the archiv of Frankfurt.
    I will put a request to enter the archivs or have a paid research by an employee, what ever comes first.

Cheers Ger

lastest post:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...1938-a-208952/

So at the moment you have your ring narrowed down to belonging to one of those 6 people?

?

Read the final results in my last post about this ring in the Orders and Decorations forum:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...50/#post694832

Cheers Ger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3