Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjager Ring

Article about: Here's one I just got. Honest opinions needed. I have a guarantee and can return ring if phony Thanks! SGT ROD

Default Fallschirmjager Ring

Here's one I just got.

Honest opinions needed.

I have a guarantee and can return ring if phony

Thanks!

SGT ROD

Fallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager RingFallschirmjager Ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager Ring
    P
    Many

?

Hard ...to impossible with this pics
    50/50
    Well known pattern. Usually marked "835". "F*" and latin "Ln" in a half circle.
    If goo, hard to get one....some very good fakes are around.
    Hope you have luck in this one!

its the same pattern has my one,so yes its a good one,but very worn.

Alot of heavy black patina-quite similar to so many of the excavated pieces one sees-is this one dug? If so, there seems to be a Lot of wear to it, despite it being likely worn only a few years. Either the guy who wore it was fond of polishing it and keeping it shiny or else the dolt that cleaned off the outer black patina was in a hurry and over did himself with the buffing wheel just a wee bit. Having said that, I have to say that I'm leaning towards liking it too. It's solidly made and looks to have good heft to it. No immediate red flags that I'm seeing on it. If it wasn't Too awfully expensive, I'd say it was worth taking a shot at.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Not to sure on this one , but did notice that the wear is "all over" the ring , not just in a few places that you would expect Wear to be ,

Unless someone has buffed it severely at one stage ?

How about the hallmark? It does say835[*] it also has a half circle but I can't pick up the LN. Would this not eliminate as an original?

I was hoping someone out there has this same ring and could post a pic of the hallmark to verify it one way or another.

Thanks once more! Your help is always appreciated!

ROD

Hi Rod, has this been painted blue at some stage? It looks more like paint than patina in places?

I am unsure about this one to be honest.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I will get my package ready to send back to Germany.

If you know of Gaspare, he did not care for it either!

I must say I am very glad I have joined this forum!!

THX AGAIN!!

ROD

I know G and would trust his opinion too.

I think you have made the right choice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!