Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Frey & Co. Skull Ring......

Article about: Hello everyone, Mailman brought me this today. I've known about Frey & Co. cantine rings for a while. However, this is the first I've seen like this. It's marked, 835 F* Ln. 935 for fine

Default Frey & Co. Skull Ring......

Hello everyone,
    Mailman brought me this today. I've known about Frey & Co. cantine rings for a while. However, this is the first I've seen like this. It's marked, 835 F* Ln. 935 for fine silver, F* for Frey & Co., and Ln, for Latin I believe. Has anyone seen one like this? I think it's a real rare gem. Anybody?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frey & Co. Skull Ring......
    P
    Many

Default The rest....

Rest of the pics.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

That's a very nice ring, thanks for posting.

I love this design so much, I have three of them . Same maker, same silver mark. One of mine also has red glass eyes. As I recall, they all came from a box of rings found in the attic above an old Berlin jeweller's shop.

Cheers,

Stephen

Frey & Co. Skull Ring...... Frey & Co. Skull Ring......

Himmler loved his rings and is known to have worn this pattern of Totenkopf ring . with a snake along the side.

During the late 1920s, it was described as a 'Wehrwolf' ring ..

Similar TK & snake . and some other variants.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  
    Attached Images Attached Images Frey & Co. Skull Ring...... Frey & Co. Skull Ring...... 

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Himmler loved his rings and is known to have worn this pattern of Totenkopf ring . with a snake along the side.

During the late 1920s, it was described as a 'Wehrwolf' ring ..
    Yep, these rings have a snake along each side of the shank. Interesting snippet of information. Thanks for posting it.

Quote by SpitfireVb View Post
    Yep, these rings have a snake along each side of the shank. Interesting snippet of information. Thanks for posting it.
    This is the photo that clearly shows him wearing the 'snake and skull' ring . if you can find a higher resolution picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frey & Co. Skull Ring......  

Wow, love those garnet eyes are pretty badass. I have a different style with garnet eyes, some pics.

Frey & Co. Skull Ring......   Frey & Co. Skull Ring......