Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heindrich Himmler ring

Article about: I might have a very rare ring which might have belonged to Hendrich Himmler. I say might as I don't have any paperwork with this ring i bough from estate. It has all the marks of a Totemkoft

King Roach A Power
    ?

Default Heindrich Himmler ring

I might have a very rare ring which might have belonged to Hendrich Himmler. I say might as I don't have any paperwork with this ring i bough from estate. It has all the marks of a Totemkoft except its not one. The right is totally different and only the the name of Himmler is inscribe with the date of the birthday of Hitler in 43. Plus has the swastika stamp and another stamp which is barely visible. I wish to see it appraised one day. I have picture of Himmler wearing it. Only thing its hard to see.

Anyone that has opinion is free to help.Heindrich Himmler ringHeindrich Himmler ringHeindrich Himmler ringHeindrich Himmler ring

2. # ADS

King Roach A Power
    ?

I will post a detailed picture tomorrow.

Please do. I'm sure that we can authenticate it for you.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

....Said the spider to the fly....Or in this case, roach.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Why would Hitler's birthday, especially the year of 43', be inscribed in Himmler's ring? This is the question I find myself asking. Even if it was a gift from Hitler to Himmler on his own birthday(doesn't make much sense), one would assume it would have his birthdate, April 20, 1889 in it, not 1943.
    I also can't see how you are comparing your example to the one in the photograph you've provided as I can't see any detail! Such is quite important as probably one out of every ten thousand TR ring is authentic. Regardless, looking forward to pictures, thanks.
    On a side note, I'd sure love to own the tunic Himmler is wearing in the photograph.

Anything is possible. However, without any rock solid provenance and chain of custody back to May, 1945, the piece will be almost impossible to validate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

By the way, who is Heindrich Himmler ?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    By the way, who is Heindrich Himmler ?
    That would be the clone made by Hydra of Heinrich and Heydrich. Hence Heindrich. Its time for Captain America to step in!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

We may never know...the original poster seems to have vanished despite the promise to post a photo the next day...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Indeed - I'm guessing that it was probably one of the
    repro types floating around:
    Attached Images Attached Images Heindrich Himmler ring 
    Regards,

Steve.