Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Higher quality repro SS honour ring

Article about: I am brand new to this forum but already love it. I have a different post concerning my family loss and seeking an authentic one. But of course I would never wear such a relic as apparel! Bu

Default Higher quality repro SS honour ring

I am brand new to this forum but already love it. I have a different post concerning my family loss and seeking an authentic one. But of course I would never wear such a relic as apparel! But I really would like to get my sibling and I a higher quality but low cost copy (100$+ for a known copy of anything is not something I wish to gamble with on quality). The common named ones are fine as I am also not a fan of these fake ring creators making the market as muddy as it is. I just do not want to spend 100$ on 2 rings idolizing the "terminator" lol
    Thank you,
    Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Higher quality repro SS honour ring
    P
    Many

Probably the best copy on the market at the moment is the 'Panzer Meyer' Ring in the link below. There are two others available, the 'Kroeger' ring and the 'Heindl', but both have inferior engraving compared to the Meyer one which starts at $225 a pop and rises if you add the box and associated documents. There is also a review of the ring by Don Boyle, which I personally find leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, as he makes a living from certifying genuine rings, yet it could be argued he is condoning these fakes that are bound to catch out the unwary collector somewhere down the line after they have been sold on as original by unscrupulous vendors, collectors or otherwise. That, in my eyes, is selling your soul to the devil.....

Panzer Meyer SS Honor Ring

This is a bit of a sea change from your previous post yesterday Mark, when you were looking to obtain a genuine piece, but I suppose it's the next best thing if the real deal costs too much.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

No as I was saying WE WILL have an authentic ring back in this family one day. But we would simply like to have a copy to wear and share our story to people who ask about it. The authentic will be kept in a S.D. box at a bank my uncle owns.
    Yes I saw those they look very very nice. As they should with a price like that. That may be something I am interested in but it is still a lot to spend on a fake recreated item.. As for my brother he is in a rough spot right now and could never justify spending that amount of money on a copy. I'm sure he would be happy with something along these lines but he IS allergic to fake metal, which this ishttp://www.ioffer.com/i/ss-officers-totenkopf-ring-silver-nazi-muller-a-muller-528279034
    This is the atrocious terminator design I was speaking of by the way
    SS Officers Totenkopf Ring Silver Nazi Geldern for sale

No sir we WILL have an authentic ring to replace into our family's treasure. That of which will be kept in a S.D. Box in a bank my uncle owns.
    I am simply asking because the original will be kept under lock and key at all times. Me and my sibling would like one to wear and to share the story of our real one with.
    For me, this Panzer one is very nice as it should with a price like that.
    As for my brother he does not care for such craftmanship. He wants his for a very cheap price just does not want one that looks atrocious as this:
    SS Officers Totenkopf Ring Silver Nazi Geldern for sale

Speaking to him now he says this one would be fine except he is allergic to fake metal.

Thanks for your reply Ned. I spoke of my other post in this thread as I did not want anyone under the impression that I had given up and simply going to buy ONLY a fake.

Sorry this is the one he said he would be fine with:
    SS Officers Totenkopf Ring Silver Nazi Muller A. Müller for sale

I on the other hand will most likely end up purchasing the one you rreferenced.
    Thank you

I think i will coax him into purchasing the Heindl Ring from this site unless someone has a link to an even cheaper but quality one (I see what your saying the Panzer is such Higher quality than the others)

Errr....Not really sure if this is the best place to be advertising your unsolicited bangles and baubles for sale. One of the main tenets of this forum is to help collectors avoid buying fake/repro items of any kind, not actually allow them to be promoted.

I would therefore respectfully suggest you remove your post before the mods will inevitably strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know his name is Ralph when he lays his vengeance upon thee.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

NED 20:17 post 7

I agree with the above and those rings need to be peddled else where.

Because the AZPhilistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 07-08-2017 at 05:20 AM.

?

To add, The original poster hasn't been here since 2014... Long gone
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Damn!! And here I am referencing the Book Of NED. Only to know the OP will not see that the heathen who sell's his ware's on the temple steps shall be cast out.
    Repent or Suffer the Wrath of Ralph!!!!
    That term just flows off the tongue

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

We love us some Big Ned!

Higher quality repro SS honour ring
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast