Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Iron Cross Swastika Ring

Article about: I have been offered this ring from a Vet's grandson, I have no idea if it is good or not. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

?

Default Iron Cross Swastika Ring

I have been offered this ring from a Vet's grandson, I have no idea if it is good or not. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Iron Cross Swastika Ring
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-26-2018 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Edited to add photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Iron Cross Swastika Ring
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Can you upload the photos directly to the forum instead of using the PhotoBucket hosting site (as per forum rules)?

The "ring" gurus will also want closer and more detailed photos including the inside of the ring before they provide advice (although it is not an example I have ever seen before - then again....I don't study these for my opinion to be worth much)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Michael.
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, I have uploaded your photo directly to this thread.
    More and better photos are required to give you a valid assessment.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Can you upload the photos directly to the forum instead of using the PhotoBucket hosting site (as per forum rules)?

The "ring" gurus will also want closer and more detailed photos including the inside of the ring before they provide advice (although it is not an example I have ever seen before - then again....I don't study these for my opinion to be worth much)
    I've been having extreme difficulty uploading directly to the site. My pictures have only come back with errors, I've never had this problem before. I resorted to outside IMG URL for photos I apologize.

Such a ring was. I need other photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Iron Cross Swastika Ring  

Quote by Mkuls View Post
    I've been having extreme difficulty uploading directly to the site. My pictures have only come back with errors, I've never had this problem before. I resorted to outside IMG URL for photos I apologize.
    Sorry for the problems.
    Please read this thread.
    Did the forum runs faster or slower?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)