Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe FJ ring

Article about: What do you think about this ring? made from bronze or copper with silver coating. it's 100% real, because this ring was found by my friend.

vitetoo
    ?

Default Luftwaffe FJ ring

What do you think about this ring?
    made from bronze or copper with silver coating.
    it's 100% real, because this ring was found by my friend.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe FJ ring   Luftwaffe FJ ring  

Luftwaffe FJ ring  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Paratroopers ring

Hi
    And welcome to the forum.

If you know 100% that the ring is real, then why are you asking for opinions?

vitetoo
    ?

I just want to knew, maybe it's something special? or officer ring or some division?
    Some talked that original rings were made only from silver
    and this is a fake 194x year...

OKW
    ?

Where was it found?

it is real ring.dont worry about autenticity.i,m also colecting rings.moustly latvian,but also have some skulls etc.some colectors from russia have a couple of these exact what,s your.nice ring.

sorry for using your thread Vitetoo.there is smole part of mine rings.all before or ww2 period..still hunting for more and more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe FJ ring   Luftwaffe FJ ring  

Luftwaffe FJ ring  

P.S-all these and others i have belonged to latvian nationalists,legioners or german soldiers.

Nice ring!,I to beleive it's period as it was more common to have a nickle/silver plated brass ring opossed to 800,835,Sometimes 900..NEVER 925/STERLING!,Anyway here is a pic of mine,Although a PILOT OBSERVER badge and 835 silver they are similar,It looks as if the oak leaves on side are worn,casting seem's similiar there is a lip on the inside which i have seen on other"originals",The brass one appears to have that lip..Nice ring,I'd love to have a brass one! Thanks for listening,HAPPY HUNTING ALLL!!!Luftwaffe FJ ringLuftwaffe FJ ringLuftwaffe FJ ringLuftwaffe FJ ring As these were private purchase/cateen rings,sometimes meat to be "sweetheart jewlery"