Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinion Kantinenring

Article about: Hi there, I'd be happy about your opinions. Seller told me that it was found in Kiev. Real/fake? Any stories about it? Thank you. Regards Flo

Default Opinion Kantinenring

Hi there,

I'd be happy about your opinions. Seller told me that it was found in Kiev.

Real/fake? Any stories about it?

Opinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion Kantinenring

Thank you.

Regards

Flo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion Kantinenring
    P
    Many

And this one also please.

Opinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion KantinenringOpinion Kantinenring

We will need better photos. The ring with the red eye is also currently being discussed on GD.com; the consensus there so far is that it is good, albeit it's very worn and corroded. Clearly not silver. I hope you don't intend to pay a lot of money for this ring. Whether or not it was 'found in Kiev' is impossible to prove and, in my view, irrelevant. As they say here, buy the ring not the story.

The silver skull ring, I'm not sure about. Better pics would be good but it looks very pitted and that's a strange-looking maker's mark. I recommend that you wait for other opinions.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Quote by SpitfireVb View Post
    We will need better photos. The ring with the red eye is also currently being discussed on GD.com; the consensus there so far is that it is good, albeit it's very worn and corroded. Clearly not silver. I hope you don't intend to pay a lot of money for this ring. Whether or not it was 'found in Kiev' is impossible to prove and, in my view, irrelevant. As they say here, buy the ring not the story.

The silver skull ring, I'm not sure about. Better pics would be good but it looks very pitted and that's a strange-looking maker's mark. I recommend that you wait for other opinions.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
    Thanks for your answer.

Exactly this ring is discussed in your said forum? Can you perhaps send me the link to this forum/post (here or by PM if you like).

From which parts of the ring would better photos be advisable?

Thanks.

Quote by Wipplash89 View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

Exactly this ring is discussed in your said forum? Can you perhaps send me the link to this forum/post (here or by PM if you like).
    It’s on the Honor Ring Forum in German Daggers. The ring is in such bad condition it is hard to say but it is certainly a known pattern. Looks identical to the one you posted.

New ring from PzKpfw - German Daggers

What is there to discuss? Great ring!
    Attached Images Attached Images Opinion Kantinenring 

Quote by sniper33 View Post
    What is there to discuss? Great ring!
    Where did you get this picture from?

Where did you get this picture from?
    On the forum. Such photos are collected over the years. You need to read a lot of forums. But the owner of this photo is dead.

Quote by sniper33 View Post
    On the forum. Such photos are collected over the years. You need to read a lot of forums. But the owner of this photo is dead.
    Ok. I guess it's quite hard to say if it's a German/Russian/Czech whatever ring?

Ok. I guess it's quite hard to say if it's a German/Russian/Czech whatever ring?
    Not Russia. The stamp on it is Austrian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast