Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real/fake

Article about: Hello! Everyone I just want to know that its a real or a fake ring.its looks like its a fake but apim clearly not a professional thats why im here. Details: Its made of silver. -Skull is not

Post Real/fake

Hello! Everyone I just want to know that its a real or a fake ring.its looks like its a fake but apim clearly not a professional thats why im here.
    Details:
    Its made of silver.
    -Skull is not separate (fake clue as i know).
    -2 separate silver mark 1 on each side.(the inner one could be the rzm code like for M7 for daggers or something like that but its too small and worn)
    -Rzm sign ( as i know its not always good becouse The armed forces got there own quality control but the rzm controlled the quality for the waffen ss but just between 36-43 so i dont know )
    - its worn so probbly old
    Thank you for your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real/fake   Real/fake  

Real/fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real/fake
    P
    Many

If that's an RZM mark lurking in there, it's fake. Private purchase items like this would never have been touched by the RZM. I could be wrong, but RZM marks seem to be the go-to for fakers these days.

B.B.

CBH
    ?

The RZM mark was never used on ring, so it is a fake.

Here's an example of a real Westwall ring, same pattern but no fake. The silver mark is 895. I have a few Westwall rings in my collection.
    Cheers!

Real/fake Real/fake

Is the silver mark really 895? Never heard before that such silver mark was used - maybe it is 875?

Quote by ostfrontmilitaria View Post
    Is the silver mark really 895? Never heard before that such silver mark was used - maybe it is 875?
    It’s hard to tell for sure as it's quite worn. With a high-power magnifier, the first numeral actually looks more like a 9, not 8. I have another ring of the same pattern but it is even more worn. The first numeral of the silver mark on that one also looks like a 9. None of the three numbers is a 7.

Hey fellas I just took a chance on a ring identical to the one posted by spitfirevb. It's my first ring so I'm trying to learn all I can. I've read that these rings were always plated brass... So judging by this post is that incorrect? I thought mine was a sure fake until I saw this.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Mike665 View Post
    Hey fellas I just took a chance on a ring identical to the one posted by spitfirevb. It's my first ring so I'm trying to learn all I can. I've read that these rings were always plated brass... So judging by this post is that incorrect? I thought mine was a sure fake until I saw this.
    Do you have any photos? That will help the guys here. This link will help teach you how to post photos.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey fellas sorry it took me so long to post pics just been busy. Hope they are good enough quality. Thanks for your time. Mike.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast