Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?

Article about: As you well know I have been trying to get my fingers on TRUE original rings. I recently purchased 2 Skulls from Maxim, and I feel good about buying from him. Can't wait till they arrive, I'

Default Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?

As you well know I have been trying to get my fingers on TRUE original rings.

I recently purchased 2 Skulls from Maxim, and I feel good about buying from him. Can't wait till they arrive, I'm like a kid waiting for Santa Claus.

However my search continues.

Wagriff pointed me toward Butschek Antiques, and I appreciated that.

Any other members know of any auction sites or individual diggers that I can deal with? and the $50 question, can Trust?

SGT ROD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?
    P
    Many

You bought those 2 skulls Maxim had? They were nice. Good job!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes!!!! Thanks, still being new to this that makes me feel good!

I hope to get in line with eveyrone else when he resumes his activities this spring. You can trust him!

Do you know of anyone else?

Oh, they're Out there-most of the big dealers usually have a good ring or 2 if you keep surfing their listings. You just have to Totally avoid places like Ioffer and GunBroker, etc. Usually a good rule of thumb is to avoid eBay as well, unless you get your feet wet good and are able to spot the bad ones-of which there are about 99% of. Some of the fakes are getting pretty Good now, being pre-aged, etc these days. Right now, I think that you'll find 99 bad ones to every 1 good one you come across. Rings are a horrible minefield, with tons of fakes just pouring out of Eastern Europe the last several years. Maxim, though, is one of the best guys you can find to trust. The 2 skulls he had were good buys, for sure!
    William

Any pictures of the Maxim rings? Always good to see his discoveries.

?

You can also send an request to dealers you trust. They will contact you when they get original rings for sale.

You probably seen these in the classifieds Glenn Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?

I'm hopeful more will become available in the spring when they get going again!

SGT ROD

You never can tell what's in the ground up there. He's brought up some amazing stuff.
    William

Nice score , been looking for a good one for a while .

?

Quote by rod halliday View Post
    You probably seen these in the classifieds Glenn Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?Reputable Ring buying Auction Sites or individuals?

I'm hopeful more will become available in the spring when they get going again!

SGT ROD
    nice looking ones