Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Rings for your review

Article about: Hi All, I just discovered this ring thread. I am sorry it took me so long I did not realize there were ring collectors out there. Here are some of my items. If I need to make separate thread

?

Lion ring
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rings for your review   Rings for your review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rings for your review
    P
    Many

?

Petsamo 1941 with a running Moose
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rings for your review   Rings for your review  

Nice rings congratulations and thanks for sharing

Mate, if you allow me to ask, do you think this ring is good or one of those fantasy xxi century items?

Rings for your review   Rings for your review  

?

This ring has an outline of Finland and the word "Soumi" printed on the outline. I just cannot make a good photo on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rings for your review  

?

I can see it is not cast and that it is soldered construction that is a plus, but I don't really know much about the "styles" that are legit, there really seem to be a bunch of types though.

Thanks mate, I am no expert either, but I agree to what you just said, maybe someone with some knowledge will clear it up

?

Here are some more pics of image #1 the "Spade" ring by request.

Rings for your review  

?

I have a couple of Signet rings. The one on the left is silver and stamped 1914 but it came from a WW II Vets estate. The one on the right is gold but there is a very interesting and unique design in the stone. It looks like a dancing or rearing bull over a shield with a diagonal line and a hand inside a square in the top left corner. If anyone knows about this design please enlighten me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rings for your review  

?

Couple of interesting Iron Cross rings

Rings for your review  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast