Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Skull rings

Article about: Hello Mark, Probably about the best option for Not getting stuck with a fake piece would be to contact one of the battlefield diggers. If it comes right out of the ground, you can generally

Default Skull rings

Hi William, I'm brand new here on this forum. My name is Mark and I'm born German, living in Iceland. You said that 'Solid silver genuine skull rings are not all that difficult to come by or find', do you know where and how? NOT an Honor ring, but an SS skull ring in silver, original, I would be interested in that.
    Where and what sort of price would we be looking at?
    Thank you,
    Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Skull rings
    P
    Many

Hello Mark, Probably about the best option for Not getting stuck with a fake piece would be to contact one of the battlefield diggers. If it comes right out of the ground, you can generally rest easy that it's genuine! We have several good people here as members, such as "ostlanddigger" /Maris Stjade and "Eismeerfront" /Maxim Naydenov. You might start by contacting one or both of them. As for Price? Well, that pretty much depends on the type of ring, it's condition, etc. But Generally, you should be able to pick up a good solid silver skull style of ring in the 200-300 dollar range. You can always skim through the various dealers listings as many of them will, quite often, have a ring or 2 available. It takes abit of time and effort, but rings being as tricky and as heavily fake as they are, it's very much worth it to take your time and not hope for bargain prices, as we all know what That almost always leads to! Good luck searching!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I concur with William, $2-300 is a reasonable price range to expect but patience is the key. There are also Facebook groups dedicated to such things whose members sell from time to time. You might wish to search for 'WW1/WW2 German Rings and Other Jewelry - Sale/Questions/Forum Group' and request membership.

Hi thanks for the sources, I will check them out, and if I find something I'll be sure to post pics here to ask all of yours opinion...
    Thanks,
    Mark