Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Some "new" patriotika for my little collection

Article about: For the interested here some impressions of my new "comeins" for my little collection. Opinions are always welcome!

?

Default Some "new" patriotika for my little collection

For the interested here some impressions of my new "comeins" for my little collection.
    Opinions are always welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some "new" patriotika for my little collection   Some "new" patriotika for my little collection  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some "new" patriotika for my little collection
    P
    Many

nice items but keep in mind that the swastika is ancient good luck symbol.

Don't think that celluloid neck piece is good luck though. Can you show the rear of that piece and how the neck chain mounts to it?.

?

From the circumstances, manufacturing methods, appearance and the hallmarks (all this rings are at least particular silver) there is for me no doubt that this are german made rings, late 20ies/early 30ies.
    Cheap made period "Nazi-Kitsch".
    The swas on the necklace and the red "pearls" seem to be bakelite. Again for me for sure no good luck item - look the german colours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote by odal View Post
    From the circumstances, manufacturing methods, appearance and the hallmarks (all this rings are at least particular silver) there is for me no doubt that this are german made rings, late 20ies/early 30ies.
    Cheap made period "Nazi-Kitsch".
    The swas on the necklace and the red "pearls" seem to be bakelite. Again for me for sure no good luck item - look the german colours!
    Apparently there was some confusion here on something I meant to clear up a month or so ago on the tri-colors. They appear to be American and I thought they were Germanic as well, until I saw the necklace its on and another necklace with earrings to match. Your neck chain is claiming U.S citizenship as were the other items and I am told they are Bund. I do not really know but I have the pin, a second necklace and the earrings I spotted on a table at the last Max tagged American Bund, I should have taken photos but to my memory the hardware and chains were American in style. Their also outside the box for the Bund, but most likely early American but not good luck symbols with the nationalist colors. I would like to see the back of that bakelite and how that chain mounts as I work on getting the other photos and maybe we will have an answer for sure.

Your rings all look good to me, but rings are not my thing and I can only say I like them and would defer to Gaspare on those.

Some "new" patriotika for my little collectionSome "new" patriotika for my little collection

ANYTHING FOR SALE OR TRADE ??? Can You post pictures of the insides for any markings??

?

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Apparently there was some confusion here on something I meant to clear up a month or so ago on the tri-colors. They appear to be American and I thought they were Germanic as well, until I saw the necklace its on and another necklace with earrings to match. Your neck chain is claiming U.S citizenship as were the other items and I am told they are Bund. I do not really know but I have the pin, a second necklace and the earrings I spotted on a table at the last Max tagged American Bund, I should have taken photos but to my memory the hardware and chains were American in style. Their also outside the box for the Bund, but most likely early American but not good luck symbols with the nationalist colors. I would like to see the back of that bakelite and how that chain mounts as I work on getting the other photos and maybe we will have an answer for sure.

Your rings all look good to me, but rings are not my thing and I can only say I like them and would defer to Gaspare on those.

Some "new" patriotika for my little collectionSome "new" patriotika for my little collection
    Hm?
    Many thanks for your for me very interesting input!
    My english isn´t real good and i hope i understand you correct.
    After looking at your pin i think the American Bund good be a possibilty for the necklace as well as german patriotic.
    And, of course, the American Bund used the german national colours.
    So in the case of the necklace it is verry hard to impossible to say were produced or sold. Germany or the USA.

In the case of this rings are in my and Gaspares (he is a good friend of mine) opinion no doubt. German produced cheap made jewelry.

I try to make these days some closeups.

And, no, no of this items is for selling, maybe the necklace for trading for rings (my collection area).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

Here we go with some more pics:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some "new" patriotika for my little collection   Some "new" patriotika for my little collection  

Some "new" patriotika for my little collection   Some "new" patriotika for my little collection  

Some "new" patriotika for my little collection   Some "new" patriotika for my little collection  

Some "new" patriotika for my little collection  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote by odal View Post
    Hm?
    Many thanks for your for me very interesting input!
    My english isn´t real good and i hope i understand you correct.
    After looking at your pin i think the American Bund good be a possibilty for the necklace as well as german patriotic.
    And, of course, the American Bund used the german national colours.
    So in the case of the necklace it is verry hard to impossible to say were produced or sold. Germany or the USA.

In the case of this rings are in my and Gaspares (he is a good friend of mine) opinion no doubt. German produced cheap made jewelry.

I try to make these days some closeups.

And, no, no of this items is for selling, maybe the necklace for trading for rings (my collection area).
    Is the pin bakelite? if so it would make much sense to be a bund item...That's my opinion.Nice pin/necklace/rings...HAPPY HUNTING!!!
    P.S. You know the bakelite test correct?

?

Maybe a little missunderstanding - only necklace and rins are mine - not the pin.

Explaining the bakelite test here would be very interesting - so please do - thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast