Become our sponsor and display your banner here

SS Honor Ring

Article about: Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have been using a forum much like this one for the past two months attempting to sell my TK Honor Ring I bought back in 2007. Now first please no one please

nathan777
    ?

Default SS Honor Ring

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have been using a forum much like this one for the past two months attempting to sell my TK Honor Ring I bought back in 2007.

Now first please no one please throw me under the bus just yet.

I just sent it off to Don Boyle for a COA and the ring has been certified by him as a real ring this past week. It also has a COA from the original dealer but I know Don's COA is the one that really counts.

I am not sure if this would be the right place to post it for sale or if there is another area in this forum that I need to post it. Please let me know if it would be ok to list the details here.

Thanks,
    Nathan

2. # ADS

Default Re: SS Honor Ring

Hi Nathan, first off, welcome to the forum!

Clearly you have done the right thing getting Don to look at the ring. Wise move.

I am sure the members here would like to see your ring.

We have a free sales forum where you can list your ring for sale.

Cheers, Ade.

Yes we would all like to see it!

Welcome Nathan and congrats on owning an authentic SS Honor Ring. I too would love to see a pic of it posted here. As you know, authentic honor rings are hard to come by and even in poor condition command a high price. Just my curiosty but may I ask why it did not sell on the other forum? Good luck, I hope you can sell it here. I think it would be real cool to have that transaction take place here!

nathan777
    ?

Hi Again,

Thanks guys for your welcome. I guess at the other website things started rockey because at first I did not have Don's COA and I came out of the wood work with a ring. Some questioned the ring but then realized based on the photos it was real then turned there attention to me. It was a trust issue being who is this guy, where did he come from, and why just now has he joined.

I have not been active on forums because of time. I work just about everyday either at work or on my business. This leaves little free time.

I just got the COA from DB this past week. That ended any doubt if the ring was real. I am selling it because I need capital for my business.

DB informed me the ring is a "Text Book Example" with joiner seam behind the skull. He is telling me the asking price should be $8,750USD. I am looking to move this quickly as I need capital. I am asking $8,250 plus shipping. The buyer is actually getting an $800 discount as I just paid for the COA and I have discount the ring $500 to attempt to get it moved quick.

Currently Don is holding the ring for about a week. Don will also be at the SOS Show in two weeks if you want to pick it up from him direct. Let me know. I can also travel to Dallas or Houston, Texas.

I can take credit card, wire transfer, paypal, or cash. I can also do 3 equal monthly payments with DB holding it. Let me know. And thanks again for the welcome guys.

I have more pic at photobucket. Email me for link.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4986.JPG 
Views:	10316 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	80719   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4995.JPG 
Views:	714 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	80730  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4991.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	80738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4994.JPG 
Views:	474 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	80739  

Hi Nathan, thanks for the photos.

It looks to be a very nice example. Good luck with your sale.

Cheers, Ade.

brilliantrocket
    ?

Is the ring still for sale? I'm interested.