Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss honor ring for review

Article about: hi to all. ihave for review this ring. its for sale but i dont like some details. the writing ,,h.himmler,, is very strange to me. i think is some kind of polish or chinese fake. thanks for

Default ss honor ring for review

hi to all. ihave for review this ring. its for sale but i dont like some details. the writing ,,h.himmler,, is very strange to me. i think is some kind of polish or chinese fake. thanks for comments...and of course im apologizing for bad pics but i have only theese...

ss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for reviewss honor ring for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss honor ring for review
    P
    Many

?

Ouch !! Don't torture youself... Find a reputable "Dealer". There are may sponsors here that deal in quality merchandise and authentic as well.. Stay clear away from "Bogus" sites...Good luck friend.. G

?

bacillko30 What are your interests ? I may be able to point you in a direction if you need G.. TC Friend.

thanks mate. im colecting only 3rd reich combat awards-heer,marine,airforce. later i would like to buy 2-3 uniforms. thats all. maybe ill find one day such ring with my metall detector

!930's date on a ring that's skull design was not implemented until the 1940's = crap.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

[QUOTE=bacilko30;1243140] " i think is some kind of polish or chinese fake."

Nothing more to add. It looks like you've got it pretty well sorted out before you even posted it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Klaus Butschek had an original for auction that sold for 1700 I think. It was worn and the inscription was really the only bit that wasn't.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Klaus Butschek had an original for auction that sold for 1700 I think. It was worn and the inscription was really the only bit that wasn't.
    yes, i know ss honor honor ring donated to a ss-sturmman. but without any details and found on a river bank.

ho hum.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    1700 only???? It must have been really really worn then.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast