Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Honor Ring's

Article about: Somehow our young OP has been banned, a troll perhaps?

Default SS Honor Ring's

I have always been interested in SS honor rings and was wondering If anyone knew someone who sells them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honor Ring's
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Honor Ring's

A couple you might try would be Paul Hogle over at Lakesidetrader.com(one of the Forum Sponsors here) and maybe Tom Wittman at Wittmann Antique Militaria but you'd best start saving your money Now, as the SS Honor Rings generally hover around the $10,000 mark of more-depending on who they were awarded to....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I would also suggest searching out Don Boyle, he is also a member here. He is recognised as one of the foremost experts in honor rings. His screen name is "honorringman"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Fakes are about $40 - and up, with a convincing seller..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Yeah I know the prices of them, and thank you for your information guys! And yeah I was going to see if Don Boyle was here, I don't have the money for one at the moment but I would like to get one in the future!
    Evan.

?

Nothing wrong with seeking knowledge Evan but maybe start off your collecting with something a bit more in reach , honour rings are a highly specialized and expensive area !!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Well, be also warned that most of such rings You can find on eBay are fakes. So if You really want to own an original Totenkopfring, buy only from the trusted sellers.

Prices have fallen on TK rings in recent years and you'll notice that those high priced rings on dealer sites aren't going anywhere.

With hat being said, the best place to purchse a ring is from Andy at Militarynut. Andy has all his rings certified by DB.

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Prices have fallen on TK rings in recent years and you'll notice that those high priced rings on dealer sites aren't going anywhere.
    The inevitable and disgusting result of the endless flood of fakes on the market today. Who wants to invest 10 grand or more only to find out they've purchased a well made and pre-aged fake piece of rubbish years down the road? The SS Honor Rings have been the focus of a Very intense effort to produce the perfect fake, and their latest production is showing disturbingly good results. The newest line of fakes are Extremely difficult to catch now, and even the Experts are being caught out more and more often. A Sad state of affairs....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast