Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

SS Ring What do you think?

Article about: Here's one I got a shot at Best I can do with the photos Always appreciate your opinions guys!!!

I agree Bob. No arguments there. Many books are. This one is simply in a group shot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Ring What do you think?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by hdmarley View Post
    Pics
    This pics Show a real hard worn ring, but i see nothing wrong.
    I am in the "like it gang"...at least from this pics

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi guys, since we are talking about rings, before I enter a proper separate thread, what do you think about this ring?
    Well known period pattern. Always silver and 2 Piece. Skull should be hollow and soldered on.

Quote by odal View Post
    This pics Show a real hard worn ring, but i see nothing wrong.
    I am in the "like it gang"...at least from this pics
    Thanks Odal, your knowledge and opinion is respected here and many other forums. Thanks for taking time to reply to this thread as well 😎

Thanks Odal, is the ring a silver one?, if I may ask, do you think this ring would be worthy to buyL, seller asks for 48 Euros
    Quote by odal View Post
    Well known period pattern. Always silver and 2 Piece. Skull should be hollow and soldered on.

Yes, Jamoros...it should certainly be marked for silver content inside. But, as said above, the condition is extremely poor and the damage is irreversible, even if a person would wish to try to clean and polish this one. It is not, in my opinion, worth much more than a curio in, perhaps, the $25 range (US dollars, that is). A shame, as these hollow skull rings are not all that easy to find and were very attractive designs.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks William, appreciate your comment, got this picture. Will try to convince the seller, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Yes, Jamoros...it should certainly be marked for silver content inside. But, as said above, the condition is extremely poor and the damage is irreversible, even if a person would wish to try to clean and polish this one. It is not, in my opinion, worth much more than a curio in, perhaps, the $25 range (US dollars, that is). A shame, as these hollow skull rings are not all that easy to find and were very attractive designs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Ring What do you think?  

Confirmed, this ring was dug out
    Thanks William, appreciate your comment, got this picture. Will try to convince the seller, Regards, Juant

I borrowed a couple photos from a forum member here's online group(hopefully he wont mind!) to show you what this ring looks like under all that damage.
    SS Ring What do you think?SS Ring What do you think?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks Odal, is the ring a silver one?, if I may ask, do you think this ring would be worthy to buyL, seller asks for 48 Euros
    Hard to say
    Good rings are meanwhile hard to get and get more and more expensive.
    If it is a real one i think ist worth this Money. Silver isn`t corrosive so i thik it Looks cleaned much better

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast