Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Verfügungstuppe, Führer, for your enjoyment

Article about: Unfortunately it has a slight damage to the enamel, but who cares... there are only a handfull of theese existing now ��

?

Default SS Verfügungstuppe, Führer, for your enjoyment

SS Verfügungstuppe, Führer, for your enjoymentSS Verfügungstuppe, Führer, for your enjoyment

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Verfügungstuppe, Führer, for your enjoyment
    P
    Many

?

Unfortunately it has a slight damage to the enamel, but who cares... there are only a handfull of theese existing now ��

Not one I would invest any money in without much vet provenance.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Gold runes!!

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Not one I would invest any money in without much vet provenance.
    Ralph.
    I tend to agree with Ralph although, sometimes, you just have to believe in your ring. I have the same - or very similar - ring as posted here. It is a nice ring although quite worn. It also has 'DRGM' engraved inside the band. Depending which of the expert opinions you believe, this can either be a sign that it's a fake... or maybe not. There is no consensus as far as I can tell.

Quote by SpitfireVb View Post
    I tend to agree with Ralph although, sometimes, you just have to believe in your ring. I have the same - or very similar - ring as posted here. It is a nice ring although quite worn. It also has 'DRGM' engraved inside the band. Depending which of the expert opinions you believe, this can either be a sign that it's a fake... or maybe not. There is no consensus as far as I can tell.
    Correction. This ring is a postwar fake. So is the one that I have that is just like it. Tarnation! Another clunker!

Sorry guys. Check out an interesting thread on germandaggers.com that discusses this (link below).

Rings like this one are two-piece constructions that were produced from dies that were made in the 1960s. Also, 'DRGM' is a huge red flag on Third Reich rings. Not all of them, but a vast majority. If you search for 'DRGM' in the forum here, you will also find some discussions about of this topic.

Here is the GD link mentioned above: ss ring recently seen - German Daggers

Cheers,
    Stephen
    Last edited by SpitfireVb; 02-18-2019 at 02:02 PM.

?

Thanks for sharing Stephen. Unfortunately I Can not see the pictures in that site (not member).
    Yes there are numerous copies made of this ring, even good 2 piece ones with real enamel on them. Im not a ring expert, but I strongly think my source is. The one I posted do not have the DRGM, the inside is different. I think the devil lies in the details, the lettering “Meine ehre heißt treue” is deeper and somehow also different than the copies you will see now and then, so is the “eichenlaub” decorations (deeper). Theese ring details (letterings + decorations) are so small that I think you would have to magnify it to tell. I have some very detailed microshots I can e-mail you if want to compare with the one you have.

Quote by dobson View Post
    ... The one I posted do not have the DRGM, the inside is different. I think the devil lies in the details...
    Thanks for the information. Well, the lack of DRGM on your ring is encouraging. Maybe it's a good one after all. Good for you! It is a cracker of a ring. I'm jealous.

Mine is definitely a fake because of the 'DRGM' mark ...

You don't need to see the pictures on GD.com. They are only my fake ring. However, you should still be able to read the discussion in the thread without becoming a member. There isn't much that Gaspare Bua doesn't know about TR rings.
    Cheers,
    Stephen