Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Swastika ring

Article about: Hi. Sorry for the spam, but can you tell me something about this ring? I have been looking for some informations about it, but unforunately I did'n find anything. Best regards!

Default Swastika ring

Swastika ringSwastika ringSwastika ring

Hi.
    Sorry for the spam, but can you tell me something about this ring?
    I have been looking for some informations about it, but unforunately I did'n find anything.

Best regards!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swastika ring
    P
    Many

Hello again Paxon..lol. At a glance it looks to be a sympathizers ring. Possibly ground dug? It has a very worn look about it and almost appears cast, which would be a sign of a reproduction piece most likely. Rings are one of the most highly debated items here on the forum as they are one of the most faked TR era items produced, and in some cases done well. We have folks here well versed in rings but to be sure, I would suggest getting better in focus pictures of both outside and inside of the ring. The more the better with high resolution if possible. Here is a purported TR era sympathizers ring to give you a comparison idea. Kindest regards.

Brian

Swastika ring

NSDAP sympathizer ring

Welcome again Brian.

Yeah, I have digged it out about a year ago and I don't think that it could be a fake.
    Sorry for the photoes quality, but they are the best I can have now.
    All I can say now its that this one is made out of silver, attempt 800, if I remember correctly.

Paxon

Excellent Paxon. If you dug her out of the ground yourself it's certainly period made. . I do believe 800. silver is typical for period rings. A nice find indeed. Congrats.

Brian

Here's another similar example previously discussed on the forum by some very reliable members!

NSDAP patriotic ring Silver 800

Nice Viki! Here's the images upload in case the links disappear. Lovely rings. Welcome to the forum! Best regards.

Brian

Swastika ringSwastika ring

Swastika ringSwastika ringSwastika ring
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika ring