Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

are these original waffen ss rings?

Article about: are these original waffen ss rings?

Default are these original waffen ss rings?

are these original waffen ss rings?
    are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?are these original waffen ss rings?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement are these original waffen ss rings?
    P
    Many

The only one that has a chance is the 1st one-the skull that was once silver plated. Unfortunately, the rest are artificially aged modern fakes, and the fact that the aging looks identical to the 1st one's aging would be enough to make me pass on it as well. In any case, there is nothing that says Specifically that it would have been used by an SS unit member in any case, as it is a generic type that could have been and Was worn by anyone-including civilians.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The only one that has a chance is the 1st one-the skull that was once silver plated. Unfortunately, the rest are artificially aged modern fakes, and the fact that the aging looks identical to the 1st one's aging would be enough to make me pass on it as well. In any case, there is nothing that says Specifically that it would have been used by an SS unit member in any case, as it is a generic type that could have been and Was worn by anyone-including civilians.
    I agree.
    Nothing more to say about

The 'patina' on the 1st one looks like acid residue to me...

That could well be, Glenn, but the details are not all that bad, so I'm wondering if it was not tossed into the mix to age it as well as the other 2. Either way, it's nothing I would own.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree with my forum friends. All bad, sorry.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

total fakes and copy