Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

two rings which ones real

Article about: hey all you guys I would like to thank you for all the information you've given me and was hoping that you could help me with one more thing.For quite awhile now I've always wanted an authen

Default two rings which ones real

hey all you guys I would like to thank you for all the information you've given me and was hoping that you could help me with one more thing.For quite awhile now I've always wanted an authentic ww2 Panzer ring and now that I have some cash I was hoping that it might be possible to get an authentic one of eBay on an auction I have found two that I was thinking of possibly trying to win and was wondering if they were real any help would be appreciated the following links are the two rings.

WW2 GERMAN RING ELITE TOTENKOPF+++++ SILVER - eBay (item 260777158572 end time May-07-11 07:49:41 PDT)

WW2 GERMAN WAFFEN DEATH HEAD SILVER RING - eBay (item 280670940753 end time May-09-11 05:58:56 PDT)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement two rings which ones real
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: two rings which ones real

All of these rings you are showing look like junk to me. I would suggest again that you not consider ebay as your source for third reich militaria. Real rings from the period are rare and expensive and are not usually found on ebay. Especially at low prices. Do some reading on the WAF forum and here using the search function and you will learn a lot about these rings. MILITARYNUT This website has rings that definitely period. I have no commercial interest and have never met the owner Do some reading and some research first before spending your money and getting ripped off.two rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones realtwo rings which ones real
    Here are some unrelated pics to make this post more visually attractive.

Thanks for the advice I'll keep it in mind and do some research also does the website you included do all of his items come with a certificate of authenticity?

Also do you have any other legitimate websites that sell ww2 rings?

I agree and 99% of rings are fake on Ebay and would find something better to invest in.

Eric