Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Various Rings

Article about: Hello, Recently added these rings to my collection - what are your opinions? Best Michael

Default Various Rings

Hello,

Recently added these rings to my collection - what are your opinions?

Best
    Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Various Rings   Various Rings  

Various Rings   Various Rings  

Various Rings   Various Rings  

Last edited by Spctrberlin; 11-10-2019 at 09:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various Rings
    P
    Many

?

I fixed the photo's for you so we don't get neck aches. I cant speak for authenticity but they are great looking rings. Our ring collectors will be around shortly to give you their opinions.

Various RingsVarious Rings

Somehow the images are tilted. Don't twist your necks.

- - ------- - -

Thank you, Aldo!

?

I don't know much about these rings but the first one has a serious casting flaw on the forehead. compare it to mine , the only one I own. I know there is a lot of variation in these types of rings but the flaws and rough casting edges along the cross bones make me think this is a copy. Just my opinion, wait for more experienced collectors.

Regards, Al

Little flaw indeed.. Not sure if that would be a reason to question the entire authenticity of the object though. Many different variations from different makers indeed.. tricky sometimes! Your ring looks good, nice piece. Best, Michael

Quote by Spctrberlin View Post
    Little flaw indeed.. Not sure if that would be a reason to question the entire authenticity of the object though. Many different variations from different makers indeed.. tricky sometimes! Your ring looks good, nice piece. Best, Michael
    Aldo‘s Ring looks authentic to me but I don‘t like the look of that casting flaw, or wherever it is, on the other one. From the photo at least, I suspect strongly that this is a sloppy postwar copy.

99% or Third Reich Rings were die-pressed, not cast. Any perusal of posts on the major ring fora will conform this. I think it’s a dud.

Also, folks, be careful with this post. Every time I tried responding to it, I get unwanted pop-up ads saying my phone is infected with a virus. It’s not and I object to being to being redirected to Apps and asked to download, and presumably and pay for, so called virus protection software. Something fishy about this post, deliberate or not.

Cheers,
    Stephen

Be careful with this post? I'm getting these unwanted pop-ups every time I click on something on this website - it even makes my laptop freeze for some seconds. Looks like your forum has an issue.

How do you delete an account on this forum? Bit concerned that these pop-ups can harm the devices and mailbox I use.