Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wedding ring from Germaniainternational. Real or fake.

Article about: Hello, help to determine originality of the ring. Schutzstaffel: The SS SS Wedding Ring (Item SS 21-3)

Default Wedding ring from Germaniainternational. Real or fake.

Hello, help to determine originality of the ring.
    Schutzstaffel: The SS
    SS Wedding Ring (Item SS 21-3)
    Wedding ring from Germaniainternational. Real or fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wedding ring from Germaniainternational. Real or fake.
    P
    Many

Hi Oko..welcome to the forum...I saw a few photos on Germania international of this ring so it appears they do exist ..but Im not sure of the authenticity..as i do not collect them. Be patient until one of the forums Ring leaders ,,will be able to give you more insight into it.

One thing can say..is that the capacity of this ring would not be in the same arena as the SS honor ring ..and the ring you posted or tis type of ring did exist for weddings and such...but the authenticity of the ring you posted. Wait for other thoughts and opinions.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello and welcome to the forum. Pictures of the ring on that site are quite bad, pretty unclear and blurry. I am very suspicious toward that ring, I would say its a fake. And considering the fact that they produce copies, for example ss honour ring, in my opinion all that rings are from their production probably. I have seen that allegedly genuine ss weding rings on that site for sale some five years ago and they are still there actually they are always there, on sale. So you should pass on that ring, because on other sites price is around 60-70$ and not 450$.

Best regards,
    Franko

I opened the site version of 2005. And what did I see there? The same ring, the same pictures.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20051230....com/ss21.html

Thanks for the advice.
    The seller is lying.
    Are there real auctions, with reliable items?

I actually have seen quite rarely original Third Reich rings for sale. On the vast majority of sites are fakes and copies for sale, sometimes they are described as what they really are, copies, but sometimes they are described as genuine pieces, just like on that Germaniainternational site. I cant recall currently of some site which has original Third Reich rings like that SS wedding ring for sale right now, I saw lately only few SS honour rings for sale on some sites.

Best regards,
    Franko

CBH
    ?

Mostly garbage on that site .

https://www.ratisbons.com/21st-Conte...1aadc89a325108

This SS honour ring is on auction currently.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by CBH View Post
    Mostly garbage on that site .
    Agreed. High probability that this is a dud.