Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

West Wall ring 1944?

Article about: I'd like to buy this item, but I don't know if it's original. Inside engraven inscription 12 Pz Div.HJ 1944. Can you help me Please! Thanks! Mauro

Default West Wall ring 1944?

I'd like to buy this item, but I don't know if it's original. Inside engraven inscription 12 Pz Div.HJ 1944. Can you help me Please!
    Thanks!
    Mauro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture West Wall ring 1944?   West Wall ring 1944?  

West Wall ring 1944?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement West Wall ring 1944?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German ring 1944?

hi, 4th reich , repro/ fantasy...

hey there,
    The 12 SS panzer division is famous for it's fighting and war crimes during the normandy campaign, But They also fought in the Ardennes region in the Battle of the Bulge. This probably explains why it says "West Wall". It is 83.5% silver.

IMO it could be a soldier, field-made piece.

Regards,
    Finn

Hi Mauro;
    I don't know much about the German army's wearing of rings, but I was once a young man in the military, and I can tell you, My comerades and I would rather have spent our money on pictures of women, beer, soda, food and such before we bought a ring. If we bought a ring, it would likly have had our ship's name and number on the outside of the ring, and not the inside.

I am sure they had rings, we have seen a few examples posted here, but I think that where ever you are finding htese is either taking you for a sucker or you are being rather foolish.
    A Real ring is going to be hard to find! Maybe years. A real ring might have 500 collectors chacing after it! If something on an internetsite doesn't have any bids, it is because lots of very experienced collects have already looked at it and said "fraud"!

I may be worng of course, but why buy something that is fke?? the seller of a real one is likely to knoew it is real and provide you with excellqance info. If not, be smart- let an other waste their money!
    Jagdhorn

The ring is junk.

Cheers, Ade.