Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

WW2 Skull ring real or fake?

Article about: \\$6150 US for a decent Honour ring is not bad at all! Harmel's ring is "Price on Request",though,I see...one can only imagine what it must cost... William

Take a sqiunt at this one in wear.

WW2 Skull ring real or fake? WW2 Skull ring real or fake?

It's the same as many that appear here on a regular basis, a canteen ring. Pretty cool!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Skull ring real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Thanks very much for that info Ned

I am really out of touch on current values: I am sure some members could advise better than i?

No name as such for these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Ade, you have been such a big help

To me this look's like one of those "West-Wall" ring's that are obvious fakes(at least in silver to my knowledge!)...As Ade,Big Ned,etc. and other knowledgible member's have said RZM on a finger ring is a dead give-away( RINGS ARE A MINDFEILD !!! lol) as a fake,Clothing? Different story but still faked!!! Cool ring though,Hope not TOO much was spent...If anything it has silver value(?) HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!

?

The ring on this very nice pic is a different pattern. The ring on the pic is a well known WWII-pattern with corn roses on the shoulders
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote by odal View Post
    The ring on this very nice pic is a different pattern. The ring on the pic is a well known WWII-pattern with corn roses on the shoulders
    if the reply was due to my comment i was refering to original post ring,NOT the nice ring on the soldier posted by big ned...i know you( odal ) as a very informative member...happy hunting all!

?

Quote by derwood58 View Post
    if the reply was due to my comment i was refering to original post ring,NOT the nice ring on the soldier posted by big ned...i know you( odal ) as a very informative member...happy hunting all!
    Sorry - looks like a little missunderstanding - of course i talked about the pic big ned had posted.
    And i think ist this pattern:WW2 Skull ring real or fake?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote by odal View Post
    Sorry - looks like a little missunderstanding - of course i talked about the pic big ned had posted.
    And i think ist this pattern:WW2 Skull ring real or fake?
    Whether it was staged or not i saw on youtube of MD'ers digging up a ring identical to this one&the one pictured in big neds post..Nice ring!!! But as i'm sure you know this pattern has been faked as MANY others,I love the rings&the "rare" stuff,Obviously! Thank's odal...

?

Thanks!
    Of course i know that rings are often faked - i collect only german rings of wwII-period since years and, you can be sure, i have some of them.
    The ring i showed comes from the closing/storage of an old jewelers shop here in Germany - it is in mint condition and has still the paperpatch from the manufacturer.
    Without any doubt a period ring.
    And i would like very much to have a big scan of big neds pic in wearing for my files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast