Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?

Article about: Does anyone on this board has this type of German WWII ring? I recently purchased it and wanted to confirm its authensity Thanks, Val

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    trouble is when you are captured the 1st things that go are watches and rings.
    Exactly, But items' such s mine were " carry alls " use what you got to and dump evidence,Kinda like GARY POWERS allegded,Well proven i beileve,His SILVER DOLLAR necklace w/The poisen pin in it...It was ditched...Have a great weekend !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Poison ring...

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    trouble is when you are captured the 1st things that go are watches and rings.
    Yes that is so true...But the idea of the "spy ring" was for the oppretive to take his cyanide(when trapped)...thus leaving the"enemy" nothing but a body&ring ! It's the "regular" type if you will of pow that get's unfourtunatly robbed of EVERYTHING.The C.I.A./O.S.S. Work in mysterious ways...ha ha,HAPPY HUNTING to you!!!

?

It is a cheap made so called "Hanussen"-ring:

https://www.google.de/search?q=hanus...83710&tbm=isch

?

That's absurd.

Quote by odal View Post
    It is a cheap made so called "Hanussen"-ring:

https://www.google.de/search?q=hanus...83710&tbm=isch
    Yes it is...But my post is the real deal...Again,NOTHING to do w/the SS/NSDAP,Etc. Just an "oprerative" ring...microfisch,cyanide,etc...HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!

?

So next time you see a sexy lady approaching you in a kinky bar with big funny looking ring on her finger, be careful- be veeeery careful.

You may wake up without money or clothes.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

They Did make(and still do, I believe) what they called "Locket Rings"...rings that concealed a small photo of a loved one inside that could swivel or lift open to see the photo as desired....but despite whatever colorful name they were given to promote their sales, this is about all they actually were, and they never did prove to be very popular, as they were simply too large and cumbersome to be practical....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    They Did make(and still do, I believe) what they called "Locket Rings"...rings that concealed a small photo of a loved one inside that could swivel or lift open to see the photo as desired....but despite whatever colorful name they were given to promote their sales, this is about all they actually were, and they never did prove to be very popular, as they were simply too large and cumbersome to be practical....
    Yes i'm familiar with the "locket ring's...If you look up pat.# on my ring you will see that it was INTENDED to be a "spy-ring" but was also sold to public,The one you will see if pat.# is looked up is identical to mine except for the monogram hence sold to public...I never said that mine was from GERMANY,The SS,Or any related.I was just trying to show what a true "spy-ring",Poisen ring,etc.looks like...NOT that junk made in India! I do have a couple "sweetheart ring's that are locket type but the whole top flip's over.I'm rambling! Thank you for your input,HAPPY HUNTING!!!

yes i have only seen small brass looking canisters, looks almost like a smaller shotgun shell with a tiny glass vial in it, never these rings (dont even think i have seen them in movies) and when they had poison with them it wasnt in rings and such things anyways not even necklaces, the tiny vial was put in the mouth and such easy to hide spots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast