Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?

Article about: Does anyone on this board has this type of German WWII ring? I recently purchased it and wanted to confirm its authensity Thanks, Val

Default WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?

Does anyone on this board has this type of German WWII ring? I recently purchased it and wanted to confirm its authensity

Thanks,
    Val
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?   WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?  

WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?   WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?  

Attached Images Attached Images WWII Officer Poison Ring, original? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?

I'm sorry to say but it is a fake. I hope You did not paid too much.

Seek a refund is my advice. Not German and not WW2.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with my colleagues. It is a real ring but has no connection to the 3rd Reich.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Judging by the dragons i would speculate that its Chinese related, with a later added hall mark and inscription

Thanks guys for your advise and input, I should be able to refund it. I paid for it, but the seller hasn't mail it to me yet, and has 7 days return policy.. I will refund it....

Thanks,
    Val

Default A true " poisen ring "

Hello everyone,
    Although this ring has NOTHING to do with GERMANY/Or 3RD. REICH What so ever.That said here is an actual WW2 era poisen ring PAT.# 2223657 REVALATION by BADEN&FOSS....It was NOT for any military personal more like OSS & Such.
    Just thought the fine people at warrelics may enjoy this...HAPPY HUNTING ALL !

You can look up patent # and see it was designed for a " SPY RING "

SORRY FOR POOR PICS!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?   WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?  

WWII Officer Poison Ring, original?  

trouble is when you are captured the 1st things that go are watches and rings.

Looks like something from an old Fu Manchu film.

Anyway, the motto "Ich atme tief und ohne Angst" means "I breathe deeply and without fear". Allegedly, this design is in some way connected to the (in)famous astrologer Erik Jan Hanussen, and there are substantial numbers of these rings around. (Do a Google search for the motto or for the term "Hanussen Ring" and you'll see what I mean.)

Definitely not some kind of "Wehrmacht-/SS officers' suicide ring", although it is often offered as such on Ebay.

These garbage "Nazi Poison Rings" first appeared about 10-15 years ago and have been annoying collectors ever since. They are not genuine and are Not modeled from anything genuine Third Reich that ever existed. Yes, certainly, German operatives and such Did on occasion carry poison with them, but they did so in Vials-not gigantic "look at me" rings.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast