Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?

Article about: Hi everyone This is another jacket I have. I was told it's an Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket before. However I am loosing confidence of myself. Please identify it for me, tha

Default Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?

Hi everyone

This is another jacket I have. I was told it's an Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket before. However I am loosing confidence of myself. Please identify it for me, thanks again.

Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic WWII Russian Engineer Marshal Jacket!?
    P
    Many

You seem to be spending A LOT of money first and then asking questions about authenticity. Not a good thing Kevin...

This stuff is just as, or even more dangerous than Third Reich.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hi Richie
    Thanks again for your kind remind. I would like to ask for help before I get these collectable goods if I could. However it's very hard to require the seller to provide all the detail pictures to do the inspection. I hope you can understand that.
    I did try my best to make sure they were the original stuff before I bought them. Though the results show that there are still a lot of homework I need to do. Anyway, My loss should be able to help some members here as the contributions to this forum at least. We can still learn something by helping each other in this online community.

Maybe it help you, but USSR have one engineer marshal for it tunic period
    - please, think about it and about your chances,
    next your step- Stalin generalisimus tunic???