Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

blue gymnastiorka?

Article about: this is on ebay advertised as an NKVD police gymnastiorka ww2 - what would be worn with this? blue breeches? what colour hat etc Russian Soviet Police type NKVD/MVD WW2 Tunic on eBay, also U

?

Default blue gymnastiorka?

this is on ebay advertised as an NKVD police gymnastiorka ww2 - what would be worn with this? blue breeches? what colour hat etc
    Russian Soviet Police type NKVD/MVD WW2 Tunic on eBay, also Uniforms, World War II 1939-1945, Militaria, Collectables (end time 16-Dec-08 07:13:36 GMT)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement blue gymnastiorka?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: blue gymnastiorka?

Looks like Militia, but ugly fake!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

militia makes sense.....a repro - i thought it might be as it is a 48 inch chest! thanks for the reply

Absolute junk... Save your money.

Soviet Militia did indeed use blue gymnasterka - M35/40, M43 & M47 pattern. There were also examples in white linen (summer white)...

M35 is a rarity. A real M43 is difficult also, but can be found (with balloon pockets the same as this fuflo that is shown on your eBay link). The M47 has hidden pockets (same as the regular M43 Red Army gymnasterka)...

And yes, worn with red piped blue trousers for both officers and soldiers.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by TANK View Post
    militia makes sense.....a repro - i thought it might be as it is a 48 inch chest! thanks for the reply
    The size has little to nothing to do with it ;even though many modern-made fakes are a larger size - as it does appeal to the eBay crowd and the "sheeple" of some of the more well known Western "dealers"...

In every army during all times, more than a few men (and women ) were "bigger boned" than most others...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

good point - its just usually just to good to be true though when a larger size is found. no i shall not buy - i have to save up for the don offensive! and you guys are right it doe'snt look that great!