Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Front of Russia

Article about: Tovarisch Boyesh; I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but... I placed an order in early November, 2009, with Alexey Babushkin, at Front of Russia. I ordered only three items

Default Re: Front of Russia

I send him an e-mail about once, or twice a week.

He is ignoring me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I ordered in March, 2010. Alex was extremely responsive when I was asking about the availiablity of items. After the money order was rec'd, however, his answers got slower and more infrequent. In mid march I was told he was bringing someting to the tailors, and would ship about hte weekend. Then, 20 April, he sent a receipt which shows, he says, that my order was shipped.
    Well, maybe so. I can't read Ukaranian. I have written him about twice a monthmand rec'd no answers (possiblyone, but even so, just bland generalities.)
    I intend to email him next monday and tell him I am emailing all the forums and reenactor groups I have addresses for to tell them my story, to make avaiable the emails and his answers, so that others may not do as I did. Personally, I like a lot of his stuff, but, it seems to me to be a crap shoot, a gamble not worth taking. I have spent about 200 dollars in his "store" I don't want to gamlbe again, wondering if I will get nothing, maybe my money's worth, or perhaps $400+ of goods. I would far prefer to buy from more expensive, but reliable vendors.
    Any one have email addresses of Russian sites that might still have him as a scourse? I hate to ruin a reputation, but it seems he is doing it to himself!

Looked at his site and I can understand why it is so tempting to order from him. Stinks he is so shady. Good thing I got an education on the forum before I ran across his site on my own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123