MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Identifying a telogreika jacket

Article about: Gentlemen, Since my childhood, the image of the soviet soldier of the Great Patriotic War included the telogreika padded jacket. For me it is an iconic part of his uniform, and it has ever s

?

Default Re: Identifying a telogreika jacket

It's a war time issue ГОСТ 548-41 means 1941 year
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying a telogreika jacket
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Dom View Post
    Unfortunately nobody seems to be able to show a picture with the belt in time of war when there are examples without belts.
    I observed the copy that Philip found in Normandy. There is one thing that appeals to me
    I posted a document that says the Red Army adopted the holding in August 1941.
    Ukraine was occupied in September 1941 until end of August 1944 (I have not set a specific date) my question is how the pants he may have a marking indicating that it was manufactured in the Republic of Ukraine (YCCP) while the republic was occupied throughout the war ??
    There no date, and that is must be done pre June 1941 year
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dom
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    It's a war time issue ГОСТ 548-41 means 1941 year
    Hi Dimas
    on Philippe Telogreika , I read more .. CT 5171 ?
    If you talk about this example of course .

Dom
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    There no date, and that is must be done pre June 1941 year
    Maybe I do not see, but it seems to me read the bottom right of the stamp 195 ...

?

If you mean the stamp? That is the library stamp, each 10 years it must be cheked and remarked again
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dom
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    If you mean the stamp? That is the library stamp, each 10 years it must be cheked and remarked again
    This stamp :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

?

It is impossible- the NKLP, was only till the end of 1940's then laterly it was renamed to the MLP ( in first case Narkomat- then Ministery)
    Regards,
    Dimas

Hi,
    to meet Dom. Even with the help of a good digital camera and even with the pants under the eyes, this set of figures is illegible ....... but you have the right to interpret it as you want, I I used ...
    And I can invite you again to my house, if you wish to see these pants on your own.
    Regards.
    Philippe

Dimas,

This issue of German POWs returning to Germany wearing telogrieka, for me any way, is more of fact and less of opinion. Here is a Bundesarchiv photo from the postwar era showing German POW on return to their homeland that supports this. This photo is from April 1949 in the Frankfurt/Oder and is titles "Heimkehrer aus der Sowjetunion" which is basically "Return home from the Soviet Union"

I would also state that my opinion regarding these telogreika is that they are civilian work clothes, not that POWs wore them home to Germany. I believe the latter to be fact.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

A few others from Bundesarchiv... Some where on the web there was at one time an image of a German museum display showing such a telogrieka and indicating it as worn home by POW returning to Germany. I will see if I can find that as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images Identifying a telogreika jacket  Identifying a telogreika jacket  Identifying a telogreika jacket 

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast