Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Identifying a telogreika jacket

Article about: Gentlemen, Since my childhood, the image of the soviet soldier of the Great Patriotic War included the telogreika padded jacket. For me it is an iconic part of his uniform, and it has ever s

Default Re: Identifying a telogreika jacket

Yes the buttons minus the national symbol are seen from time to time on the rear belts of greatcoats. However, both types of button on your two vatniks are also commonly found on "Heimkeherjacke". I resurrect photos of my two from an earlier thread and also show the one that a client has listed on my website currently. Notice the buttons on all of these. Be careful buying in Germany.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Attached Images Attached Images Identifying a telogreika jacket 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying a telogreika jacket
    P
    Many

?

Take a look at this nice pair of padded trousers, they are really 1941 dated, and very salty
    That is exact a Soviet POW's owned Hose - Winterhose - Stepphose 1944 - WH ? - Russland ? bei eBay.de: 1918-1945 (endet 07.02.11 18:50:40 MEZ)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I would say these are most certainly military, but the photo is not clear enough to me to say 41 versus 44, but it is certainly possible. I would still say these have high chance to be worn home by German POW in Russia, but you can have your own theory. It is speculation either way, nothing exact about it... In this case, however, the item is military in nature and not something that is possibly civilian. Therefore it doesn't matter how it got to Germany. You are correct in that they are nice. I'm not bidding as I have too many already. Someone should go for it.

?

These used by soviet POW in Germany. Most of the uniforms from Germany is used by Soviet POW's, as sometimes peoples selling the uniforms in bunch, found in some old attics. I did seen this trousers live, being selling them at a 50 eur, I did ask the seller for cheaper price, and let him now that they are not German but Soviet (usually peoples in Germany sell Soviet stuff cheaper), the seller immediately remove them from sells and say that soviet stuff ist bestsellers at ebay. So they are exact 1941 year dated
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dimas,

If you see the trousers live and they are 41 dated then that is that. My opinion was based on photos alone.

Dom
    ?

Document of origin German, Russian POW
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

The one smiling guy looks out of place, as the rest of them clearly seem to understand what is coming.

Boridin

Dom
    ?

A view from the back of a Telo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

?

In my humble opinion, the Overcoat(shinel) looks much better than a telogreyka.

Need Your opinions on this telogreika.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast