Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain Reznichenko

Article about: Dear gentlemen, I have purchased to Espenlaub Militaria this very nice M-43 gymnasterka. ( As a first deal, I would definitively recommend to deal with Espenlaub, the service is amazing and

?

Default The M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain Reznichenko

Dear gentlemen,

I have purchased to Espenlaub Militaria this very nice M-43 gymnasterka.
    ( As a first deal, I would definitively recommend to deal with Espenlaub, the service is amazing and they are very nice people with high quality items).

The tunic is from veteran's family and belong to Captain Reznichenko.
    He joined the red Army in july 1941.
    He belong to the 32nd Soviet Army and was company commander of the 196th heavy flamethrower unit and then he was in charge of the 6th flamethrower Bataillon.
    He started the war at the Carelian Front and finished the war in 1945 in Berlin !
    He has been awarded at least the order of Great Patriotic War 2nd class, the order of Great Patriotic War 1st class and the order of Red Banner during the Battle of Berlin. ( Thanks to

The tunic has three traces of awards, I have no Idea of which order or badge was on top of the 2 orders ?

(I need to purchase an Order of the GPW 1st class to replace the Red Star order)

Moreover I am not sure if heavy flamethrower unit were equipped with flamethrower tank ?

Thanks,

The M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain ReznichenkoThe M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain Reznichenko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The M-43 Officer's Gymnasterka of Captain Reznichenko
    P
    Many

Wonderful ! Congratulation for this nice tunic !

About your question, the heavy flamethrower unit could be equipped with heavy flamer tanks like KV-8s, still I don't know if they could have the OT-34 ... the tank could be used from the 29th tank brigade who belong to the 32th Soviet army (were the 6th flamethrower Bataillon is a part of).

?

Hi Bagration,

Thanks for the comment and the details about the tank and the brigade !

Best regards