Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Modern Russian camo...SS Oak B?

Article about: Fairly new to this forum..I enjoy the posts and pictures. Great forum. Can any of y'all give a comment on the camo uniform the Russian soldier? (is he a Russian soldier in the first place) i

Talon17th
    ?

Default Modern Russian camo...SS Oak B?

Fairly new to this forum..I enjoy the posts and pictures. Great forum. Can any of y'all give a comment on the camo uniform the Russian soldier? (is he a Russian soldier in the first place) is wearing...definitely looks SS oak influenced. Never seen anything like it before.
    Paul
    Texas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Modern Russian camo...SS Oak B?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Modern Russian camo...SS Oak B?

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum!

Yes, the soldier shown is Russian. The camo is heavily influenced by wartime SS patterns.

This new (2004) pattern is known as Partizan. See here for info:

kamouflage.net — Partizan (summer, bright)

This site is very useful, have a look around it for other interesting patterns.

A comrade here in the UK owns a set of this camo and wore it to one of our living history events to show the appearance of a modern Russian soldier.

Cheers, Ade.

that cats eye's are blurred out too!

cant help with the uniform part from he's wearing British DPM Combat Trousers

Thanks

Danny

?

I may be wrong but I think some russian units actually wear DPM cammies. Not sure if locally produced or imported.

The trousers are a pattern called "Flora". It may have been influenced by British DPM, but it is a Soviet pattern

wait ! i know that cat! he owes me money!...Just kidding...I have a set of this Partizan camo they also make it in a "fall" color too its a neat pattern the cut of the uniform is kinda cool too its cut like the SS type 2 smocks but with 4 pockets it even has folige loops (i know i spelled that wrong)

Quote by theduke635 View Post
    wait ! i know that cat! he owes me money!...Just kidding...I have a set of this Partizan camo they also make it in a "fall" color too its a neat pattern the cut of the uniform is kinda cool too its cut like the SS type 2 smocks but with 4 pockets it even has foliage loops (I know I spelled that wrong) I corrected the spelling for you! LOL
    So where could I get a set of that stuff?

Boridin

i got mine off of Ebay just type "partizan camo" in the search and you will find it P.S. thanks to the posted pic i found out where the cat was hiding out and i got my $20 back! lol

The given kind of a camouflage is not army!!!!! And officially it is not accepted in territory of Russia. It is ordered by separate special divisions in private shops..... Purchase is not forbidden to Soldiers and officers...

Поверьте бывшему офицеру внутренних войск!!!!!!

Visit a site..... http://www.bratishka.ru/gallery/it is a lot of photos and the information..... The truth it in russian.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast