Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms

Article about: The service dress uniform has always been my favorite of all the Soviet uniforms. I want to show you all some items I have been able to scare up over the past year. The first two are medical

?

Default My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms

The service dress uniform has always been my favorite of all the Soviet uniforms. I want to show you all some items I have been able to scare up over the past year.

The first two are medical Colonel uniforms. The red and green colored set is a parade uniform. It was the earlier branch designation for the medical field. The Carmine branch color replaced the green and red, in I think, 1958.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms   My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms  

My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms   My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms

The ribbon bar is sewn onto the carmine tunic and the medal bar came with the parade uniform. Here are some more photos of the Carmine uniform. I really like this color a lot. The only medical color I am missing is the latest one, which is brick red.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms  

?

Next up is an Air Force Medical First Lt. It has a ribbon bar that designates him as a veteran of Afghanistan.

All I need to find now are Medical Officers for the Border Guard, Naval Infantry, and Navy.

- - Updated - -

Next up is a really nice set to an Airborne NCO! I have the flag too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms   My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms  

My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms   My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms  

?

Here is a really nice and complete set for a Naval Border Guard Navigation Seaman! I have not seen another Naval Border Guard uniform(Coast Guardsman).

The last one, he has his badges on. My Collection of Uncommon Cold War Soviet Service Dress uniforms

?

My last uniform of the day is a tailor made uniform for a Captain in the KGB. It is worn and no signs of any badges or awards ever being placed onto the jacket. It is of a VERY large size too.

?

This is all for uniforms... at least for now. I want to focus on Coast Guard and Medical uniforms. If any are found from the Navy, Naval Infantry, Border Guard, and etc, please let me know. Also, I search for a carmine enlisted medical tunic as well.

Thank you!