Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?

Article about: Hi all! This is my first post on this forum and I'd like to show my first gymnasterka. I've never had any experience with soviet militaria before. I really need your help with this one-M43 p

Quote by Marinecollector42 View Post
    Great looking display Massenez! I decided to put together tanker display circa 1944. I bought 1942 dated Soviet tank helmet few days ago. Im hoping to share it with you soon
    BTW
    Could you give some more advice where should I look for a manufacture stamp? Im afraid that it might be very faded and I might miss it easily. Is it located in shirts lower edge or maybe in shoulder area?
    Regards
    Jacob
    As far as I know tankers were wearing grey gymnastiorkas ( not tan or green ). Anyway; nice pocketless M43 gymanstiorka ! I still looking for one for my late war soviet soldier display ( already have M29 jacket and M 35 for my pre war and early war display ).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Tanker has indeed grey/blue gymnastiorkas ... on text ... because on history that was really different the grey/blue outfit was really rare (even before the war as far as i know) and during the 41-45 period we clearly see way more khaki or tan jacket, the grey model almost disappeared I guess ...

Quote by Bagration View Post
    Tanker has indeed grey/blue gymnastiorkas ... on text ... because on history that was really different the grey/blue outfit was really rare (even before the war as far as i know) and during the 41-45 period we clearly see way more khaki or tan jacket, the grey model almost disappeared I guess ...
    Wow I've never heard about such kind of gimnastiorka! It's great to learn something new. I thought that tankers had only leather uniforms at the beggining and before the war and well-known grey-blue and khaki coveralls...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4