Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?

Article about: Hi all! This is my first post on this forum and I'd like to show my first gymnasterka. I've never had any experience with soviet militaria before. I really need your help with this one-M43 p

Question My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?

Hi all!
    This is my first post on this forum and I'd like to show my first gymnasterka. I've never had any experience with soviet militaria before. I really need your help with this one-M43 pocketless version. I heard that this is wartime manufacture but Im not sure if it's original or not. For me it looks quite nice. Fabric has lots of stains, it also has strong and very characteristic smell of old fabric. Front buttons are steel painted with green paint. Shoulder buttons for pogoni are a bit strange, these are large, aluminium buttons painted with dark-green paint, very similar to the buttons used for shynel coat IMO. What do you think about this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?   My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?
    P
    Many

shoulder area
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?   My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?  

cuff buttons (unmarked), elbow reinforcment and collar interior (simple piece of white fabric hand-sewned into collar area)

Some more pics: collar area, bottom frontal button and shoulder area inside blouse.

Some more pics of fabric from button area, bottom of blouse and from interior. Gymnasterka is Id'd to a soldier named Krechet (?) Im really hoping for your help . Let me know if you need some more photographs.
    Best Regards

Hello,

Look good to me, nice one !

Thank you! However I'd like to know more opinions. Is there any possibility to say wheter this is early or late war production?
    Regards

?

This can be issue from 1943 up to 1947 ( latest marked seen)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    This can be issue from 1943 up to 1947 ( latest marked seen)
    Thank you for that info. Unfortunately mine is not marked.

Dom
    ?

Nice one

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast