Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

NKVD dress tunic

Article about: I have this NKVD dress tunic up for sale in classifieds. Opinions are welcome It's a Engineer Border Guards colonel tunic.

?

Default NKVD dress tunic

I have this NKVD dress tunic up for sale in classifieds. Opinions are welcome

It's a Engineer Border Guards colonel tunic.

NKVD dress tunic

NKVD dress tunic NKVD dress tunic

NKVD dress tunic NKVD dress tunic

NKVD dress tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NKVD dress tunic
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NKVD dress tunic

The collartabs look very German... Is this coinsidence? Anyway, I know nothing of Russian uniforms...

Cheers,

K.

?

They sure do, but i think the Soviets more or less copied them. Germany after all made the best looking kit so... I have had skilled people look at this tunic, and there should be nothing wrong with it at all. But i noticed that too

This is a very nice, correct, and RARE Mundir Lars. If I were in the proper financial situation, I myself would love to have it in my collection at the asking price.

Regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Indeed a very nice example of tunic, with rare technical - electric shoulder straps
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Nice M43 style parade tunic. That is why it is double breasted, has the columns on the collars and the cuffs.

sovietguy
    ?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    They sure do, but i think the Soviets more or less copied them. Germany after all made the best looking kit so had skilled
    I wouldn't say that.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    They sure do, but i think the Soviets more or less copied them. Germany after all made the best looking kit so... I have had skilled people look at this tunic, and there should be nothing wrong with it at all. But i noticed that too
    I would say that this type of collartabs and sleeve insignia are going from imperial zarist tyme, where all the tunics has similar insignia. Doesen't matter - German or Russian- this armies use the similar uniforms, due the Russia and Germany has a big friendship in that time, and most of the Russian Zar family has a lot of German family members in the family,

Just take a look- which nationality was a Russian Zars?
    Russian Empress Catharina II was born in Prussia and her name was Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg, nicknamed "Figchen", the mother of imperior Pavel I, and his father are Russian zar, Peter III- whos realname was Karl Peter Ulrich, son of Duke of Holstein-Gottorp

The wife of the Emperior Pavel I -Sophia Marie Dorothea Augusta Luisa von Württemberg, mother of Imperior Alexandr I and Nikolai I
    The wife of Imperior Alexander I- Louise Marie Auguste von Baden
    The wife of the Emperior Nikolai I Friederike Luise Charlotte Wilhelmine von Preußen, and mother of Alexandr II
    The wife of the Emperior Alexandr II Maximiliane Wilhelmine Auguste Sophie Marie von Hessen und bei Rhein- and their son Alexandr III
    The wife of the Emperior Alexandr III was Danish- Marie Sophie Frederikke Dagmar and their son Nikolai II
    The wife of the latest Imperior of Nikolai II was a Victoria Alix Helena Louise Beatrice von Hessen und bei Rhein, her grandmother was a British Queen Victoria...
    There is nothing strange that all the uniforms in the Imperial period are similar to the foreign
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics