Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?

Article about: Is this a war time production? Thank you. Buttons are lend-lease.

Default Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?

Is this a war time production? Thank you. Buttons are lend-lease.

Attached Images Attached Images Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?  Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?  Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?  Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?  Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?  Opinions on M43 gym. Post war? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on M43 gym. Post war?
    P
    Many

I'm not particularly fond of the shoulder-boards. The distress they show is not natural to me. The tongues baffle me. Also, the stars have not been attached to them for 70+ years - which is not a problem. But...

I'm unable to comment on the tunic itself at this time. Dom is the cloth guy here - if he doesn't mind me crowning him with that title. (:

The seller has quite the assortment of items. A lot of them are priced accordingly. Some are quite inexpensive for what they are, or should be...

What is the asking price?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by RichieC View Post
    I'm not particularly fond of the shoulder-boards. The distress they show is not natural to me. The tongues baffle me. Also, the stars have not been attached to them for 70+ years - which is not a problem. But...

I'm unable to comment on the tunic itself at this time. Dom is the cloth guy here - if he doesn't mind me crowning him with that title. (:

The seller has quite the assortment of items. A lot of them are priced accordingly. Some are quite inexpensive for what they are, or should be...

He’s asking $250 without shipping.

This seller has a lot of artifiacially aged repro and postwar items to make them look like wartime items. This one is also one of those in my opinion. The low asking price only confirms this.

Hi Guys. I'm seller of this tunic. Such an interesting conversation without me, it's not fair.

- - ------- - -

I'm always ready to discuss my subjects here. You speak out about the subject and the main argument is that this is a cheap price, ok I could sell it more expensive. . The fact that you did not see what it does not mean that this was not. This tunic is an original from pre-war wool, sewn for an officer. shoulder straps also original 100%, look carefully pattern. I can provide any photos.

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    This seller has a lot of artifiacially aged repro and postwar items to make them look like wartime items. This one is also one of those in my opinion. The low asking price only confirms this.
    Hi Marcel! I remember your name, you bought something from me. Do you have any complaints? Each thing has its own price, and very often this price forms an auction and time.

Hello maxavia. I never bought from you.....unless you go under more names online of course. For the account abovementioned, no, never bought there!

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Hello maxavia. I never bought from you.....unless you go under more names online of course. For the account abovementioned, no, never bought there!
    Okay. But your name is familiar to me.
    So why do you think that this tunic is a copy?

Quote by maxavia View Post
    Hi Guys. I'm seller of this tunic. Such an interesting conversation without me, it's not fair.
    Hello!

It is not up to the forum, nor is it a required responsibility for any of it's members to "invite" anybody to discuss anything - and that includes items that are being purveyed on other websites. So "fairness" in any sense of the word is not applicable here.

However, now that you have discovered our forum and have become a member, I, for one, sincerely welcome you and cordially invite you to discuss and/or debate any militaria related subject that you wish in any sections that are open for your degree of membership.

We also have a CLASSIFIED SALES section that you are more than welcome to use, free of charge, to buy and sell from and to our large membership.

Kind regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hello!

It is not up to the forum, nor is it a required responsibility any of it's members to "invite" you to discuss anything - and that includes items you are purveying on another website. So "fairness" in any sense of the word is not applicable here.

However, now that you have discovered our forum and have become a member, I, for one, sincerely welcome you and cordially invite you to discuss and/or debate any militaria related subject that you wish.

Kind regards,
    Richie
    Thank you. I understand that inviting me as the master of the subject is not realistic.
    I have been registered for a long time, but I rarely come. I am ready to share my knowledge and discuss much about the period of 1917-1991. But I would like to return to this tunic. What did not you like here, Richie?
    Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast