MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

original major general kitel tunic?

Article about: hi, i just took a risk ond bought this tunic from ebay, the pictures were very poor so it was a real risk, now that i have it in hand its of course better than the pictures but im by far not

Default original major general kitel tunic?

hi, i just took a risk ond bought this tunic from ebay, the pictures were very poor so it was a real risk, now that i have it in hand its of course better than the pictures but im by far not the most knowledgeable on soviet stuff (still sort of starting)however with the price i paid even if this is fake it wont hurt too much as im fairly certain the tunic itself is original, i tried giving it a blacklight test which was highly inconclusive, the tunic itself did not glow like my 50's era one did, some stiching did at 1 or 2 places but not other places on the same stitch, but we all know how 100% conclusive black light tests are, i find the button attachment system odd but i dont know much on general ranks uniforms, one collar hook is bent not sure how that happened,the whole thing has fairly heavy wear which i believe it indicated heavy use, the shoulder board im VERY skeptical of as the button is not original to the tunic and idk about the star, any help would be fantastic as i may be over my head on this one, thanks!

original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?original major general kitel tunic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original major general kitel tunic?
    P
    Many

in my opinion, this is a kittel 50s under the cloth and civilian cloth in the sleeves. General buttons have been added and those shoulders legs are not the same model as the buttons should be as for generals.
    To see if the buttons are equally authentic because they are flat.
    The epaulettes looks authentic, but it has been added a star in metal or plastic, while the stars are embroidered.
    For me it is not an authentic kittel general.
    Regards.
    Philippe

?

At least theater used shoulder boards with removed bullion embroidery stars. The metal stars is a wrong to this boards.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics