Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given

Article about: I've only really just started to begun collecting Soviet Uniforms equipment etc, and I must have mentioned it to one of the family friends at one point, because I came home from school today

Default Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given

I've only really just started to begun collecting Soviet Uniforms equipment etc, and I must have mentioned it to one of the family friends at one point, because I came home from school today to find a parcel with my name on it. And inside was this uniform. From what I can tell, although I know very little about these uniforms, this is post war and from the style I should think some kind of dress uniform. I couldn't find any Markings on it at all. Apart from a makers label on the inside of the visor Cap. And after looking for any markings I stumbled upon a few medal ribbons. However I do not know what they are for. And if anybody has any idea I'd be very grateful if you could put some light on it.

Thanks Stan

Also sorry for The image quality, I can get better pictures if there needed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given   Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given  

Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quick questions On a dress uniform I've been given
    P
    Many

Hello. Quick look identified uniform as lt.colonel of signal troops, and medals on medal bar are (left to righ, up to bottom) 50 years of Soviet Armed Forces Jubilee Medal; 60 years of Soviet Armed Forces Jubilee Medal; Long Service Medal - 20 years; Long Service Medal - 15 years and Long Service Medal - 10 years.

Thanks, I manadged to look up the medal Ribbons, and shoulder boards. But I wasn't sure on the uniform it's self, thanks for shedding some light on this one.
    Thanks Stan