Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

red star cokades - postwar, prewar models

Article about: Hello! With using forum's search function all I find are topics in which people are told whether their star is pre or postwar, original or not. Can someone appoint me to a discussion where d

?

Default red star cokades - postwar, prewar models

Hello!

With using forum's search function all I find are topics in which people are told whether their star is pre or postwar, original or not. Can someone appoint me to a discussion where details are mentioned of how to recognize each and every existing model? Does such a topic exist?

Regards,
    stane

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement red star cokades - postwar, prewar models
    P
    Many

I'm working on and have been working on a comprehensive guide pertaining to this subject. Unfortunately, it will not be completed anytime soon...

Until then, post images and ask away.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    I'm working on and have been working on a comprehensive guide pertaining to this subject. Unfortunately, it will not be completed anytime soon...

Until then, post images and ask away.
    Thank you for the answer. I'm glad to hear that a guide is coming out.

Well I have bought this star on a local free market. Was told by "aboutww2militaria" that it's circa 1938 year.

I often come by these stars but cannot use my knowledge to identidy them, just pure sense of what might be old and what not. I'd like to learn what models are out there and what are their characteristics. How to distinguish between postwar and war/prewar etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture red star cokades - postwar, prewar models   red star cokades - postwar, prewar models  

?

I got one more. I believe it's a M35 model with hammer and sickle seperated, not so bright in reality. Looks great. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture red star cokades - postwar, prewar models   red star cokades - postwar, prewar models  

Both stars are good original items. Here are two of mine:

1936 pattern cap star.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice one

I love these 31mm stars

Some other examples

red star cokades - postwar, prewar models

Cheers

Bruno