Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reputable dealers of WW2 Red Army militaria

Article about: Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some opinions in a good place to purchase some Soviet WW2 items? I don't really have anything specific in mind, it's just that I bought a large soviet fla

Default Reputable dealers of WW2 Red Army militaria

Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some opinions in a good place to purchase some Soviet WW2 items? I don't really have anything specific in mind, it's just that I bought a large soviet flag and it sticks out like a sore thumb in my Third Reich display. It needs a tunic to go along with it. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks

Todd
    Reputable dealers of WW2 Red Army militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reputable dealers of WW2 Red Army militaria  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reputable dealers of WW2 Red Army militaria
    P
    Many

I am currently collecting Red Army items and it seems to be a real problem finding them. I can only recommend Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more... and Regimentals.

The first link, Espenlaub, are the most expert but Regimentals do have some nice things at much more reasonable prices - but get them checked before you buy. Both are honest sellers who will refund your money if there is a problem.

Red Army militaria is very problematic, especially as the items are rarely dated and telling the difference between wartime and post war items can be very hard. There is also quiet a lot of fakes about.

GreatMilitaria.com

They have some Soviet stuff, maybe not much but still. And the site are OK!

Thanks, I'll check them out. If I can't get a display up, the flag just might have to come down.

Your other option is to buy a postwar navy tunic (the same as wartime) from Voenspec. They also sell the blue flanel tunic and woolen black trousers.
    ????? ?????????? ???????? ? ?????? ? ?????????

Hi Todd, collecting RKKA is not as easy as buying German kit.

I can recommend the dealers you have been advised about. Not actually dealt with Greatwar, but their items look ok.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've bought from GreatMilitaria several times. Daniel is a nice guy who responds to emails very quickly if you have questions.

There's also SavahsAntiques.

?

I myself have some wartime Red Army uniform items for sale, I can be backed by both Adrian and Dimas both of whom know me personally and have done business with me. If you're interested PM me and I'll show you some things I have.

Tom comes highly recommended by me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast