MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

russian uniform/gear

Article about: hello all i am new to the forum, i am wondering what the russian uniform was in ww2 and a few years post ww2, i am also wondering what gear a soldier would carry?

rachet
    ?

Default russian uniform/gear

hello all i am new to the forum, i am wondering what the russian uniform was in ww2 and a few years post ww2, i am also wondering what gear a soldier would carry?

2. # ADS

Default Re: russian uniform/gear

First of all - WELCOME!

Second, kindly clarify what impression are you interested in recreating or learning about...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

rachet
    ?

its for airsoft so, a foot soldier, rifleman?

Comrade rachet,

You need to do some research, look at Pictures, read Books on the subject, like we did to learn this Sweet Sickness, then ask the Question.
    If you make your "Bones" first you will find the fact you have looked before asking very basic questions (you could have worked out if you had bothered), you will gain greater respect from those who you want to help you.

We did this stuff without this Internet nonsense back in the day, if you Research you might discover stuff we don't know of, fresh eyes and all that you know.... .

Look here Comrade, ...

The Red Alliance - Index

...these Comrades can assist your Patriotic Duty to Defend Mother Russia by pinging little Plastic Balls, but again Research first, they are a Progressive Air Soft Forum but are still to be treated with respect for their Knowledge base .

Once you start down the Progressive Path, forever it will guide your destiny.